• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It is time...

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
I've watched that ad while I was in Korea, wth
I feel for you, that bit about your dad would have been rough.
I thought I type fast -_- keyboard hacks

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Moo, congratulations on getting 4k posts :) And always remember those day in #EliteSquad and the nights we stayed up and played on faction servers.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
My forum experience got me invited to a Capture The Wool server network, where I met some really great friends, although we don’t really play Capture The Wool :p
Look Alex, by summer, we should have everything up and going, including a few new ideas we want to implement. :p

But reading this..wow. Granted, we have became, (IMO) good friends over the months, but I never knew this side to you. I respect you for having the courage to share this to the entire MCSG community, and I'm glad you got this far in the MCSG community.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
This thread really changed how I saw you....
In a good way, of course c:

Congrats ;)

RedRavenMC

Career
Reaction score
Respect: Gained. Good luck with finding Sean and all the best for the future and I hope you live the rest of your life in happiness.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I desired fame to be known, to be recognised as the best player. I thought it would be cool, all the fans and all so I achieved that.

I regret it, I'm not a guy people should idolise. The hate you get from being famous is annoying, and people who make this game sound like it means something. (IE: I killed Darkrai!!!!!!) are pathetic.

Very interesting story to read, +1 respect.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci