• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It is time...

im_Batman225

Diamond
Reaction score
thats an awesome story and was you mom as a teacher one that makes everything hard or was it easy cuz i have been homeschooled most of mai life and both mai parents are teachers so for me it was hard

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Alex, I'm extremely proud to be able to call you a friend, online or not.

We've known each other for so long in this community, and yet I've never known this much about you until this read. There could be a lot more I could write, but I'll keep it brief. You're a great person and I'm proud of you overcoming some of those awful situations, and making yourself faster, stronger, and better than ever. You're intelligent, nice, a great writer and a great friend. To many more years of a great online friendship!

JennoKoala

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I love you moo, thanks for teaching me all you know about League of Legends to me c: You're a really great guy and hopefully I will know you for a very long time.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Called it. Welcome to the 4000 club :cool:
Aha, thanks c: One day I'll catch you ;)
OMFG U SCARED ME
I THOUGHT U LEFT OMG DONT DO THAT TO ME!
;) That was the point of the title. I did it for my Active Member thread as well.
I love you moo, thanks for teaching me all you know about League of Legends to me c: You're a really great guy and hopefully I will know you for a very long time.
<3 Thank you! I actually have a lot more that I could share about playing League, but I'm not a particularly good person when it comes to teaching video games. I'll try to come on TS some time :)
Alex, I'm extremely proud to be able to call you a friend, online or not.

We've known each other for so long in this community, and yet I've never known this much about you until this read. There could be a lot more I could write, but I'll keep it brief. You're a great person and I'm proud of you overcoming some of those awful situations, and making yourself faster, stronger, and better than ever. You're intelligent, nice, a great writer and a great friend. To many more years of a great online friendship!
Thank you so much! We may not talk super often, but I'll always respect you and be glad to have you as a friend. When I first started getting competitive about MCSG, I had a few role models, and you were one of them. I still remember freaking out when I first spoke to you, haha xD
thats an awesome story and was you mom as a teacher one that makes everything hard or was it easy cuz i have been homeschooled most of mai life and both mai parents are teachers so for me it was hard
Actually, my mom works from 9-5 plus a lot of overtime, and manages a vacation rental property, so basically I teach myself using textbooks and programs.
Glad to hear you are happy now. :)
thank you c:
People desire fame because they don't know of the negativities that stem off of it. Everyone thinks that being rich and popular is awesome, but they seem to forget that makes you more susceptible to stalkers, fake friends, lack of privacy, etc.

Also, congratulations on 4,000 posts.
I suppose this is a different sort of "fame". It's not the type of fame where people follow you around and want to know you, it's more like people respect you and the things you say, and when there's something big going on, you're one of the people expected to comment or show up, etc.
One thing that I was really looking forwards to was being tagged on threads asking for my input. For a long time, I thought it would only be a dream, but it's been starting to come true :)
This was an incredible story!

Because of the 3rd MCSG award thingy and the forum related topics, I am now inspired to become famous too. It's not selfish, everyone wants to be famous, but only the driven can really get there. Ever since I discovered the true part of the MCSG community in early v2 I've wanted to become famous or well known and your story shows me that it really is possible. Incredibly touching story man c:

I'm glad you got better, overcame depression and all, things like that are just truly incredible.

I sort of feel you as well. My mom one day, when I was 5, spontaneously divorced my dad and flew all the way across the US (California to Pennsylvania) and until my dad moved out here three/four years later I only saw him on summers and holidays when I would fly out to him.

Hope everything turns out ok for you! :3
Yay! :D I really don't have a lot of tips because I'm still working on building a reputation myself, except that you have to be the bigger man. If there's someone flaming or arguing with you, put aside your pride and try to find a solution that will be peaceful, even if it means you have to sacrifice some of your pride. You can at least live knowing that you were the better person. I sometimes forget this, but when I do remember it, it always pays off.
And, of course, keep trying. I've been a member of the MCSG forums for more than a year, and I'm still putting in effort nearly every day.
ALSO - A big one is that you need to have a desire to help MCSG. Fame and a reputation isn't the only reason I do the things that I do. I also want to make an impact on MCSG - To help people. Whether it be answering General Support threads or redirecting someone to post a ban dispute properly, you have to have a heart for helping.
And I'm sorry about your parental situation, that must really suck :/
4000 is nearly high as 1000 :p
ahahahano. But you're getting much closer ;) <3
Congratulations mate! I am really happy for you that you made it here, and I hope you find Sean some day :3
Thank you. I recently found out that my older sister found Sean's older brother on Facebook. I'm torn between asking her for their FB info or chipping away at my goal to find Sean the legit way. Maybe some day soon...

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score

;) That was the point of the title. I did it for my Active Member thread as well.

<3 Thank you! I actually have a lot more that I could share about playing League, but I'm not a particularly good person when it comes to teaching video games. I'll try to come on TS some time :)

Thank you so much! We may not talk super often, but I'll always respect you and be glad to have you as a friend. When I first started getting competitive about MCSG, I had a few role models, and you were one of them. I still remember freaking out when I first spoke to you, haha xD

Actually, my mom works from 9-5 plus a lot of overtime, and manages a vacation rental property, so basically I teach myself using textbooks and programs.

thank you c:

I suppose this is a different sort of "fame". It's not the type of fame where people follow you around and want to know you, it's more like people respect you and the things you say, and when there's something big going on, you're one of the people expected to comment or show up, etc.
One thing that I was really looking forwards to was being tagged on threads asking for my input. For a long time, I thought it would only be a dream, but it's been starting to come true :)

Yay! :D I really don't have a lot of tips because I'm still working on building a reputation myself, except that you have to be the bigger man. If there's someone flaming or arguing with you, put aside your pride and try to find a solution that will be peaceful, even if it means you have to sacrifice some of your pride. You can at least live knowing that you were the better person. I sometimes forget this, but when I do remember it, it always pays off.
And, of course, keep trying. I've been a member of the MCSG forums for more than a year, and I'm still putting in effort nearly every day.
ALSO - A big one is that you need to have a desire to help MCSG. Fame and a reputation isn't the only reason I do the things that I do. I also want to make an impact on MCSG - To help people. Whether it be answering General Support threads or redirecting someone to post a ban dispute properly, you have to have a heart for helping.

Thank you. I recently found out that my older sister found Sean's older brother on Facebook. I'm torn between asking her for their FB info or chipping away at my goal to find Sean the legit way. Maybe some day soon...
Oh yeah! Well obviously... :p I've always had a passion to make MCSG a better place. It's the only reason I'm doing this ;p. Guess I didn't make that clear enough!

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score

thank you c:

Never ;)

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
I'm sure it's great, but I'll have to read it tomorrow as I can barely keep my eyes open. :p With the mixture of joke threads and misleading thread titles compared to the people who are actually leaving, I can never tell by the thread title anymore. xD

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
I thought you were leaving Moo, you tricked me :(. Anyways, congrats!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci