• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

district buffs, customs buffs, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It doesn't have for be what if. Most of the ideas are simple changes in code that can be achieved through a small plugin

Aeonic

Survivor
Reaction score
This idea is not only a lot of work but it gives an unfair advantage to Donors. You guys already get into any server you want... why give yourselves more advantages? I like the "Donors pick districts" idea though, that could be fun for people who know they"re teaming
Chad posted somewhere when the sponsor system finally get added all donators will have an advantage to this. And the more you donate(Diamond donators) will have even more of an advantage. So if this idea did get approved instead it wouldn't be crazy to allow donators to have this advantage.

you can break dirt...
There fixing this in the next version, it was meant for the tall grass so players could get seeds.

ALGSA777

Tribute
Reaction score
This would be a great idea except I agree with Katie on the whole hurting others thing. Here are some suggestions for the buffs
District 1: .5 More damage to all weapons
District 2: Increased chance of finding diamonds
District 3: Able to create explosives and set off(Harvest sand)
District 4: Increased chance of catching fish
District 5: Able to get and use redstone
District 6: .5 increase to health regeneration
District 7: Able to harvest reeds and make paper and maps
District 8: Increased armor resistance
District 9: Easier to tame wolfs
District 10: More drop from passive mobs
District 11: Increased chance of apples and golden apples dropping
District 12: Can make and receive torches

These are all based off from which district there from
Ninja I love your ideas! I'm thinking of something a bit along your lines. I'll edit the thread so an improvised version of your list would be on it!
PS: D1 and D2 are mixed up. D1 is luxury and precious minerals while D2 is manufacturing weapons and army.

Bradley112

Spectator
Reaction score
...........OP for donors much? I mean I am a donor but having the extra perks could screw a persons game if they get stuck with one they dont like maybe if u could chose which one u wanted and anyone could get whatever perk they like best then Maybe just maybe

ALGSA777

Tribute
Reaction score
...........OP for donors much? I mean I am a donor but having the extra perks could screw a persons game if they get stuck with one they dont like maybe if u could chose which one u wanted and anyone could get whatever perk they like best then Maybe just maybe
All the perks are useful. Also its pretty sucky if a Donor joins a game and gets a perk they dont want so they just leave.
Also the district choice thing isnt that op. I mean if mutliple iron donors want the same district not all of them are going to get it.

Reaction score
Love it! I belive there are plugins out there that enable simial things, so this is possible. I hope Nossr sees this, because it would be awsome to see the districts do something!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci