• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

district buffs, customs buffs, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradley112

Spectator
Reaction score
All the perks are useful. Also its pretty sucky if a Donor joins a game and gets a perk they dont want so they just leave.
Also the district choice thing isnt that op. I mean if mutliple iron donors want the same district not all of them are going to get it.
Thats not my point my point is people should be able to chose what perk u want and it not affect another persons choice if there only two poeple allowed to thave the perks so everyone could have the same perk if everyone liked that perk

Jrrj15

Tribute
Reaction score
I like the idea but it seems a little overpowered...

ALGSA777

Tribute
Reaction score
Bradley the whole point of the system is to simulate districts and what they're good at. If every1 had the same flipping perk it be like every1 would be from the same districts. That ruins everything!
Jrrj, its not really op if every1 has it, and I'm going to work on a way to make all the perks equally decent.

PS: Bradley if you re-read I said it also be nice if you win an event or something you can have your own custom buff to go with the district buff.

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
NO WAY! its bad enough that people are able to speed hack etc and you want to legitimately make people better at doing certain things? pretty unfair since many of the 'buffs' don't actually help you survive, just give you something 'special' to do. 7 of the 12 listed, in ALGSA777's post at least, are non-combat related. I'll admit its close to what the districts in the story are capable of doing, but that implementation makes the Survival Games an even greater game of luck (for non-donors if you're going ahead with the 'donors pick' idea)

Reaction score
Hey guys on the D1 and D2 I gave district 2 diamonds because they're the mining district and D1 the attack because there careers and you can't give much of a perk to fashion

fireworks125

Spectator
Reaction score
I like the ideas but district 2 should be able to use redstone because it represents technology

ALGSA777

Tribute
Reaction score
Look go to tge hunger games wiki to c the districts. Also all perks are usful for fighting and survival.

Maunaloa

Tribute
Reaction score
No D1 is Luxury and D2 is military. Check the Wiki and you'll c! that why the Tributes from D1 were named Marvel and Glimmer.
So you mean exactly what i said why sould D2 get Diamonds when they do peacekeepers

ALGSA777

Tribute
Reaction score
Insta Diamond = OP
I prefer them being just good at fighting and such

ALGSA777

Tribute
Reaction score
You know i kind of would like having ppl talk bout something other then the Districits buffs. Plz critic the other ideas :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci