• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What about a building team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy

Survivor
Reaction score
I have awesome ideas... well more like fantasies :]

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have awesome ideas... well more like fantasies :]
I'm not sure I want to hear about another person's "Fantasies" over the internet. the internet has a way of... being really messed up ; )

ALGSA777

Tribute
Reaction score
i'll try to get the server set up tommorrow. I have to have my parents green light the money spending
I'll try to get evrything working soon as possible. Also if i cant we can have Walrus lend his.

Silverrock

Survivor
Reaction score
I have a map that I don't really have time to finish. It is a city based map and if you want it just pm me. And like this post >:3

Noepje

Survivor
Reaction score
I'll talk with ALGSA777 tomorrow about the server, so when it's all set-up, I'll make a builder apply thread!
As some other people say, we indeed don't need like 10 people, but more like 5-6 people. So we'll pick the best!

ALGSA777

Tribute
Reaction score
dude to unfortunate circumstances. I am unable to get a dedicated 24/7 server. I still wish to be a part of the team and I can help out with redstone, traps, and map ideas.

B

bigmike4life

Well if you guys need an yhelp i would love to join in im pretty good at building and i love the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci