• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What about a building team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noepje

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, then we still need a server. Somebody able to get a server for building?

Sneakycowman

Tribute
Reaction score
For sure I'll join But i'm not great at building but im good at drawing so i could design some things...

Sneakycowman

Tribute
Reaction score
And Noepje I do infact have a server that we could use to build (It is a public server but its not very popular and there is a build world for building in creative)

Noepje

Survivor
Reaction score
And Noepje I do infact have a server that we could use to build (It is a public server but its not very popular and there is a build world for building in creative)
We really need a server just for building for MCSG..

Sneakycowman

Tribute
Reaction score
We really need a server just for building for MCSG..
Noepje The owner knows me and lives near me, and also plays the survival games, so i think he could make a special place just for us to build. We could copy and paste the map and then make it a custom map.

Then we send it to the forums.

theuoftexas7

Spectator
Reaction score
I can create a home server that would be on as close to 24/7 i can make it ( the computer may restart ect...) but i could only allow like 6 maybe 7 people

Sneakycowman

Tribute
Reaction score
I can create a home server that would be on as close to 24/7 i can make it ( the computer may restart ect...) but i could only allow like 6 maybe 7 people
That won't do. He said atleast 10 people which is a good amount to work with.

Noepje

Survivor
Reaction score
Noepje The owner knows me and lives near me, and also plays the survival games, so i think he could make a special place just for us to build. We could copy and paste the map and then make it a custom map.

Then we send it to the forums.
Aah, well, it might be possible then, but it must be protected and only editable by the building people :)
And every time we want to export it, we just need the part we build, so maybe a seperate world would be the best

We could do that, but I think a dedicated server is better, so lets try that first!

Sneakycowman

Tribute
Reaction score
Aah, well, it might be possible then, but it must be protected and only editable by the building people :)

Noepje I think its good. start a conversation with me, Ill tell you the I.P (The server is currently down, the owner is fixing it) But I know the owner well so I'll aask for some Custom ranks for our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci