• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What about a building team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noepje

Survivor
Reaction score
I was just thinking about new maps for MCSG, and I thought it would be much easier to have a building team for MCSG, so we get ideas from the forum and actually make it happen!
You see all threads with amazing ideas, but after that you get messages like: Can I help? Can I help?

What about a building team? With like 10+ members and getting the ideas and working them out into a real minecraft map.

So a MCSG building team!
Let me know what you think :)

(I post this in Feature Suggestions & in Map Ideas because I couldn't choose)

cokeman5

Spectator
Reaction score
If I could host a 24/7 server, I'd make a server dedicated to building maps...too bad i can't

ALGSA777

Tribute
Reaction score
i could easily help out! I could host the server. And manage money. If you could pm me your skype we could talk! Also i would love to build also

InvincibleForce

Survivor
Reaction score
I'd say I am pretty good at building. Why dont we all just get together on a server and build something the community wants. We can post a thread that asks what the community wants and the one with the most likes or whatever can be the map? :)

Rage

Survivor
Reaction score
Its easy to set up team, but not the server. : D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member