• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What about a building team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanyGlass

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't pay for servers. It's called hosting locally.
You cannot host locally if you do not have a good computer, especially if this server was going to hold 10 plus peeps, and then you couldn't keep it open 24/7 for all the people in different time zones.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Cameron. I'll buy a host so we can have a dedicated server. Lets get some builders signed up first
Alright, I didnt see that. Sounds like were back on, and ALGSA777, when you get a standard server up, send a private message to myself (cameron224), and a bunch of the guys on this thread giving the server ip and build times, and with a team of 6 or 7 we can have it done within a few days.

Once a group has been put together, we could then come up with ideas for the maps and get started.

I actually REALLY looking forward to this and I think that this project could be a great success for the community! Keep it up guys!

colaMmm

Survivor
Reaction score
can't wait!! (hope I'm one :p) I am a good builder just to let's u know

Noepje

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm glad my idea is working out really well!

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im setting up a list of players and i'll creat an actual chat thread

Awopcxet

Experienced
Reaction score
would love to build one, i'm a natural brain stormer

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i could easily help out! I could host the server. And manage money. If you could pm me your skype we could talk! Also i would love to build also
Algsa, when you get a server up, send us the ip via the private messaging system!

ThatDamnWalrus

Survivor
Reaction score
Im not sure they would want so many people to see the map but its still a nice idea. To many people more like 5 because you dont want a lot of people to have the advantage. I think maybe a testers group would be cool to.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You could build an entire map with this many people in 6 hours, 100% complete

ThatDamnWalrus

Survivor
Reaction score
I also have a 24/7 server if anyone wants to make a map with me. Send me a picture of some of your creations and your msin talent (structure, redstone, landscape, design, ect.) also if you have a skype send me it!

cokeman5

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't have very much experience building with creative mode although I do put forth a great effort when I'm really into something, and I'm pretty logical, I believe I can help with map balance and creative ideas, I also know how to work world edit(if needed).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci