• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What about a building team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little_Death

Survivor
Reaction score
I'd do it, but it's not definate if it's 24/7 or not.

Like this post if you want me to run it.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Local hosting isnt as effective as a dedicated server. Btw, count me in! I love doing detail work and im good with redstone traps and stuff :)

ALGSA777, if you get a server up, message me VIA this website or post a server ip where I can (or anybody who wants to) can see it and help out. My ingame name is the same if youre interested in the help.

cokeman5

Spectator
Reaction score
Wow, didn't think people would volunteer to host, whoever does, the server will definitely need world edit and a way to only allow those trusted to use it, also multiverse would help too, so that way more than 1 map can be worked on at a time. and here is a tip for all survival games map makers in general you don't want to explore the world much before building your map as I'm sure the admins would like the map sizes(memory wise) to be as small as possible(for obvious reasons). If a server ip pops up on this thread I will certainly join and help build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci