• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 10 MCSG Players You Have Fought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSwagGiraffe

Diamond
Reaction score
Never seen such overrated talent on a thread. All I see is egrodo gravey4rd elisha, lolno just because there top2 in wins doesent meen they're the best. When hiqhlights was #1 on us that means he's the best right? Nah every time we pvp I beat him he got wins handed to him. You guys should look for people who are underrated and never mentioned on these threaddss so tired of seeing top 5 in wins every time,sheesh have you seen that vid on youtube with a random and grave 1v1ing lold the random wrecked grave, I've been mentioned prob 4 times on this thread and I could beat most of the ppl mentioned sigh

Maxypie

District 13
Reaction score
Never seen such overrated talent on a thread. All I see is egrodo gravey4rd elisha, lolno just because there top2 in wins doesent meen they're the best. When hiqhlights was #1 on us that means he's the best right? Nah every time we pvp I beat him he got wins handed to him. You guys should look for people who are underrated and never mentioned on these threaddss so tired of seeing top 5 in wins every time,sheesh have you seen that vid on youtube with a random and grave 1v1ing lold the random wrecked grave, I've been mentioned prob 4 times on this thread and I could beat most of the ppl mentioned sigh
It's who they fought and who they think is good not what you think im just saying you shouldn't be so cocky that's all

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Is it really that hard to throw some correct punctuation in your posts every once and a while? And if you want to make your top 10 list go for it. I hate it when people try to argue over opinions...

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

I agree with you, but let's just see your list of the 10 best players you have fought. Go at it.

Also, it's kind of hard to "look for people who are underrated", they were underrated for a reason, a reason that indicates that it'll be kinda hard to look for them.

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
(In no particular order)
1) ScrewYouGumby2
2) duncdew
3) Flexvoid
4)theobo?
5) theoretically
6) Canziano
7) CharlesYummyegg
8) Gravey4rd
I don't really remember anyone else that good that I have fought
theobo= TheOBO1, dont ya remember my name? ;) :O

darkrai202

Survivor
Reaction score
Did not expect to see my name appear in any list. Geee.. Thanks >.<

-= The Top 10 PvPer's =-
1 - Hend - Very beast with the bow! I hardly can escape it! He is the one who trained me until this very day!My sensei!
2 - Elisha - A very well played guy. The best swordsmen I know. A strategic guy and a hard one to fight!
3 - Cobrastyles - He is the guy who brought me into The Beijing Ducks as well as Hendrick. He pushed me to my limits in terms of Sword fight. My sensei!
4 - MightyJack - A very strategic PvPer who I hardly win against. His playing style is was different than mine. Beast with the bow as well as the "fishing rod" technic!
5 - darkrai202 - When the AU server's are hosted in Singapore, this guy had a really hard time fighting us "Asian". If he lays a hit with his high MS, you're dead.
6 - Gustav Mahikano - Kytria is beast in both sword and the bow when the AU Server's were hosted in Singapore. Fighting through the lag, he can still kill me!
7 - DayBreak_27 - This "BenBen" is the guy with the tactic when it comes to flint and steel. He is always over-prepared for a fight. 10 FnS? Ridiculous but beast!
8 - Jessicajustin - I thought this guy was a "her". I added her on Skype just to see if it's true. I was wrong. I have the same level of skill as this guy. Very good at stalling DM. I win some, I lose some.
9 - ausparady - This guy is the guy who I love to see the most in the AU back then. Fighting through the lag with his PvP skills. Unbelieveable! He truly earns a place in my opinion!
10 - NinjaIrwin

- A beast when it comes to annoying me during DM. Good at block-hitting >.<
wrong darkrai :/

xSwagGiraffe

Diamond
Reaction score
Is it really that hard to throw some correct punctuation in your posts every once and a while? And if you want to make your top 10 list go for it. I hate it when people try to argue over opinions...
LOL. So now your the grammar police? I was on my phone when I typed that last night, and you really are getting on my last nerves. I do have a top 10, but all I'm seeing is the people with the most wins. 9 pages of like 90% of that. On AS like most of them play on, there's not that many good people, so how can you confirm that they're some of the best players if when a US player goes to AS and gets wrecked due to lag? All I'm saying is people need to stop looking @ the top 10 and look for some raw talent, but eh that's my opinion.

Reactions: OBO

TheRealBoomyay

Survivor
Reaction score
My list in no particular order
A sidenote- I only play AU servers so all these players will be australian players.

1. Shaundepro97 - He is the cause of many frustrations and violent outbursts.

2. Kytria - I have not seen anyone better with their bow...

3. MiningPieCraft - When I started MCSG every game had him in it, he was everywhere and anywhere.

4. Devilicrafter - A very good player in his own rights, even better when he had no lag :3

5. Lemacderp - Very good at running :3

6. Wertea - Very annoying... Very annoying indeed

7. Supergoatscheese - Beat me once with just a bow... Very annoying.

8. Oblift - I have not much recollection of these fights but just one thing that stands out... Boomyay has died

sionghwee

Experienced
Reaction score
Did not expect to see my name appear in any list. Geee.. Thanks >.<

-= The Top 10 PvPer's =-
1 - Hend - Very beast with the bow! I hardly can escape it! He is the one who trained me until this very day!My sensei!
2 - Elisha - A very well played guy. The best swordsmen I know. A strategic guy and a hard one to fight!
3 - Cobrastyles - He is the guy who brought me into The Beijing Ducks as well as Hendrick. He pushed me to my limits in terms of Sword fight. My sensei!
4 - MightyJack - A very strategic PvPer who I hardly win against. His playing style is was different than mine. Beast with the bow as well as the "fishing rod" technic!
5 - darkrai202 - When the AU server's are hosted in Singapore, this guy had a really hard time fighting us "Asian". If he lays a hit with his high MS, you're dead.
6 - Gustav Mahikano - Kytria is beast in both sword and the bow when the AU Server's were hosted in Singapore. Fighting through the lag, he can still kill me!
7 - DayBreak_27 - This "BenBen" is the guy with the tactic when it comes to flint and steel. He is always over-prepared for a fight. 10 FnS? Ridiculous but beast!
8 - Jessicajustin - I thought this guy was a "her". I added her on Skype just to see if it's true. I was wrong. I have the same level of skill as this guy. Very good at stalling DM. I win some, I lose some.
9 - ausparady - This guy is the guy who I love to see the most in the AU back then. Fighting through the lag with his PvP skills. Unbelieveable! He truly earns a place in my opinion!
10 - NinjaIrwin

- A beast when it comes to annoying me during DM. Good at block-hitting >.<
Ninjaiwirn block hitting?then will slap my face I never seen him block hit.>:D

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
LOL. So now your the grammar police? I was on my phone when I typed that last night, and you really are getting on my last nerves. I do have a top 10, but all I'm seeing is the people with the most wins. 9 pages of like 90% of that. On AS like most of them play on, there's not that many good people, so how can you confirm that they're some of the best players if when a US player goes to AS and gets wrecked due to lag? All I'm saying is people need to stop looking @ the top 10 and look for some raw talent, but eh that's my opinion.
But it is THEIR top 10. Not YOURS. You can't say that they are wrong because it is based on OPINION. To go off of one of your points it works both ways. A US player wouldn't know any AS players because they would never go there. Thus they would make their top ten based on people they have fought in the US. Maybe whenever they had fought someone in the top 10 they lost. Maybe they won and didn't put him/kos in their top ten. Does it really matter? Who cares what other people think are their top ten. Just post yours and have some FUN with it. These threads aren't for arguing, a lot of them are just questions based on one's own opinion. What's your favorite map? Do you want "" map deleted? How do you argue over opinions? You state a lousy fact and move on? No. You really can't. So please stop trying to. And even on a phone you can have correct punctuation. You really shouldn't get so pissed off about me saying that...

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
I agree to this.. Lol, like Edog(some numbers, and dont take it personally Edog) that has 1000 wins but 5800 games played is not good.. Haha, thats like the worst ratio between top 200 xD

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
I agree to this.. Lol, like Edog(some numbers, and dont take it personally Edog) that has 1000 wins but 5800 games played is not good.. Haha, thats like the worst ratio between top 200 xD
Having a bad ratio doesn't necessarily mean he is a bad PvP'er, I have fought Edog and he is a GOOD PvP'er. He could have took long to get good at MCSG, or lag out a lot, or leave a lot on pre-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci