• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 10 MCSG Players You Have Fought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. tkt24freak- OMG hacks.
2. tkt24freak- He's Asian?!?!
3. tkt24freak- 5 clicks a second? Impossibru.
4. tkt24freak- Bow shots will blow you away.
5. tkt24freak- Fling and steel your ass.
6. tkt24freak- Killed a 5 man team? Hacks.
7. tkt24freak- Hardcore Bajan fan.
8. tkt24freak- He's ok.
9. tkt24freak- Freak.
10. spo15- Just because he's 10 doesn't mean anything. This guy is GOOD.
8 clicks a second, beam me up to 3rd place, scotty.

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
I play CA and i'm pretty well know, and i know most decent players on the CA servers, and have fought most of them. (Only doing players i have fought, which doesnt include most of the people on the top of the leaderboards)
In no particular order at all;

1. Snoopyk9- By far the best yet most underrated player i know. Very well-rounded player, using bows, swords, F&S and fishing rods equally. Although he is my MCSG/Skype best friend and we have fought on many occasions i have never actually managed to beat him. (Quite ashamed ._.) I can say without a doubt in my mind that this is the best pvper i have ever seen. (Seen him take out a lot of the people previously mentioned, without any effort)
2. EvermoreHD- This guy just popped up recently and i'm legit scared of his sword skills, only way i've beat him so far is with a bow.
3. Illumina1337- Very good swordsman and his fishing rod tactics are virtually unbeatable.
4. Flohoho- Flo is a very talented swordsman and a boss with a bow. He can destroy massive teams.
5. Ciphoux- A very targeted player due to youtube and recently getting mod yet Ciphoux is a very talented player with a sword and bow. I've seen this kid take out teams of six.
6. Screwyougumby2- If Gumby has a bow or a fishing rod you're pretty much screwed. 'Nuff said.
7. Sixzoseven- Excellent use of all available tools, sixzo is a tough enemy. Teamed with him and 1v1'd him for the first time today.. Let's just say.. i got destroyed.
8. x_Zero_Snake_x- Well balanced pvp skills using all tools. Nothing particularly special, but he does kick ass.
InfinitySx3- Girl power, right? In all seriousness, Kelly is one of the best female pvpers i know. She doesn't use fishing rods, F&S, and barely uses bows. She often beats our friends who are one the top pages of the leader boards and you can tell she barely tried. Pretty impressive for only using swords, if you ask me..
10. Kosmish- wut....how...

flohoho

Survivor
Reaction score
Other than the top 4 the rest isn't really in order of skill from my point of view.

1 SoulV2 : Cause he's the beast from the east, no further comment needed. (Also takes out teams of 6 with ease (Even though since NCP he's never been the same *sniff*))
2 Egrodo : Bausness with the sword.
3 Kerbals : Beast from the north, no further comment needed either. (Amazing at 1v1'ns)
4 Veridux : Mostly goes solo and wrecks anything that stands in his way, using everything he has to his advantage.
5 x_Zero_Snake_x : Used to think he hacks, is that good enough of an explanation?
6 G33ke : Fishing rod tactic boss.
7 Edog786 : Really good sword fighter, decent at bow.
8 ZenoCrafter : Just a really good pvper.
9 NoahSailer : Amazing at 1v1'ns and also good at taking out teams.
10 TheMegaRyan17 : Really good at taking out teams and an overall good player

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
Other than the top 4 the rest isn't really in order of skill from my point of view.

1 SoulV2 : Cause he's the beast from the east, no further comment needed. (Also takes out teams of 6 with ease (Even though since NCP he's never been the same *sniff*))
2 Egrodo : Bausness with the sword.
3 Kerbals : Beast from the north, no further comment needed either. (Amazing at 1v1'ns)
4 Veridux : Mostly goes solo and wrecks anything that stands in his way, using everything he has to his advantage.
5 x_Zero_Snake_x : Used to think he hacks, is that good enough of an explanation?
6 G33ke : Fishing rod tactic boss.
7 Edog786 : Really good sword fighter, decent at bow.
8 ZenoCrafter : Just a really good pvper.
9 NoahSailer : Amazing at 1v1'ns and also good at taking out teams.
10 TheMegaRyan17 : Really good at taking out teams and an overall good player
hehe, *good sword fighter* <3

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Never mentioned once :( Oh well my list

1: G33ke. He has killed me in the past very much
2: Soulv2. I used to think he hacked, xD
3: The_Great_Tito. Great friend (IRL friend) He has been the one who made me play MCSG to start with
4: Zenocrafter. He almost killed me and Tito in a fight
5: Sixzoseven. Great PvPer see him once awhile but he's still good.
6: themegaryan17. I barely know you but your still good I think.
7: bowhoo. Good PvPer still alive and still a good PvPer
8: Epic_Frog_Song. Gets 30 FPS but he's amazing with Flint and Steel :p
9: Blamph. I have faced him in DM and lost miserably.
10: TheASquad. She has been a good friend she is better than me I would say now, I don't see her anymore though

Psyonic123

Survivor
Reaction score
Not in any particular order, these guys are the beasts of MCSG. They're like, the fathers of Egrodo. I have nothing but respect for what these people have accomplished. You guys are my inspiration to play MCSG. Thank you.

1. spo15

2. rario7

3. JeromeASF

4. BajanCanadian

5. Axemurderer101

6. rexcodydave

7. LeafyGreenTea

8. killthehill101

9. BaccaAmerican

10. and of course . . . JaysWing321

Watch me get banned for this post. xD #YOLO
You're kidding right?