• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

To Justahotdog and everyone who accuses croe97 of boosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

dq

District 13
Reaction score
He wasn't talking about the winning part of it, he was talking about the emotional and political stress it puts on you plus the extreme amount of unneeded hate.
he's saying the task of holding the #1 spot wasnt hard for grave

no one hated on grave cuz he didnt play in 5 player games

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i get hate

i dont care

:)

In all seriousness, this is what the majority of the community don't get. Teaming and boosting are NOT the same thing. I do admit I team a lot, but I don't understand why people accuse me of 'boosting' just because I team with friends who are either equally or lower skilled than me. Thank you Vepster for making this thread so hopefully more people will understand what boosting really is.
Exactly! Most of the community doesn't understand the difference between the two.

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
He wasn't talking about the winning part of it, he was talking about the emotional and political stress it puts on you plus the extreme amount of unneeded hate.
I know I'm saying there is no winning part at all, it's not hard to maintain

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
he's saying the task of holding the #1 spot wasnt hard for grave

no one hated on grave cuz he didnt play in 5 player games
Actually Gravey4rd did.
Back on the old leaderboards there was the same thing as now, where you could see how many players there were in a game and when someone died and to who. Most people did not know about it. I wanted to make a thread back then about the 5-6 player games Gravey4rd played, but I didn't want to cause hate and flame, so I didn't make the thread.
Gravey4rd only played late at night, when no one was on on EU. All his games were 6 player games.

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Actually Gravey4rd did.
Back on the old leaderboards there was the same thing as now, where you could see how many players there were in a game and when someone died and to who. Most people did not know about it. I wanted to make a thread back then about the 5-6 player games Gravey4rd played, but I didn't want to cause hate and flame, so I didn't make the thread.
Gravey4rd only played late at night, when no one was on on EU. All his games were 6 player games.
Never heard about that, and i've never seen proof but Gravey4rd didnt only play late at night, because i used to play with Grave quite often.

dq

District 13
Reaction score
I don't have proof of his games because I didn't screenshot them. Really regret it now, but here is proof of game stats: http://gyazo.com/afa861febc722679eca39baa1894b3d8
'ight i see you i see you but heres one difference that i notice

gravey didnt even come close to winning that specific game

most 6 player games croe plays in he wins with vanessa being the #2 spot

i dont care if vanessa is just bad and croe beats her in a fair 1v1 everytime, they're EXTREMELY easy wins for croe and he doesnt deserve half of them

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
'ight i see you i see you but heres one difference that i notice

gravey didnt even come close to winning that specific game

most 6 player games croe plays in he wins with vanessa being the #2 spot

i dont care if vanessa is just bad and croe beats her in a fair 1v1 everytime, they're EXTREMELY easy wins for croe and he doesnt deserve half of them
I know! This was not one of those 6 man games. This was just an example to show that on the old leaderboards you could also see this information. I just have this one screensshotted because I killed him that game, I was FitchPlease!
But with this I always saw that all his games were 6 man games.

Reactions: dq
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci