• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

To Justahotdog and everyone who accuses croe97 of boosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score

I never thought I would have to make this thread. But I feel that if I don't. One of mcsg's nicest people will continue to be mistreated.

I have been a part of the mcsg community for 2 and 1/2 years.
I have been an au player for 2 years.
I have known croe97 for a few months

lets get straight into it shall we?

I have noticed that croe has been getting quite a bit of unnecessary hate and flame since the stats reset.
He has been accused of "boosting"
So apparently "boosting" means that playing in 6 man games is boosting.

So if you're going to use that as an example. Doesn't that make most players in mcsg boosters then?. as 6 man games are quite common, especially on AU.

And teaming with a friend a lot and beating them is boosting too?
I don't see why croe isn't allowed to team with a friend just because she isn't that great at pvp.

That's giving off the impression that teaming with people with not the best pvp skill is boosting?
So apparently playing for fun and with friends is now boosting?.
Just because someone like croe has 3000 wins DOES NOT mean that he has to team with people based to their pvp skill.

It's just like real life. You don't become friends with people because they are good at something. You become friends with someone because they are who they are as a person.

Don't tell people how to play the game.

Rant over

~Vepster

EarthAU

Survivor
Reaction score
i've seen croe in a 5 man game before
He is one of the nicest guys on mcsg but his a rustbucket at getting wins. etc 6 play lobbies teaming. On his alt which is 7/27 which goes to show when people play solo tbh ahah

Jordyy

Quantum
Reaction score
i get hate

i dont care

:)

In all seriousness, this is what the majority of the community don't get. Teaming and boosting are NOT the same thing. I do admit I team a lot, but I don't understand why people accuse me of 'boosting' just because I team with friends who are either equally or lower skilled than me. Thank you Vepster for making this thread so hopefully more people will understand what boosting really is.

Last edited:

Lis

Career
Reaction score
I'm honestly tired of all the accusations. If Croe was doing anything that was breaking a rule he would be demoted/banned by now.

It's really sad as well because Croe is one of the nicest people I've encountered on MCGamer and to have people bash on him the way they have been sickens me.

DE5T1NY

Platinum
Reaction score
Ehh, I just don't understand how he can have 5 times the amount of wins as I do and I beat him in when he was teaming on me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci