• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

To Justahotdog and everyone who accuses croe97 of boosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jexsy

Career
Reaction score
Everyone teams. What, because he's a Sr. Mod he's not allowed to play with friends or play at odd times? You guys never accused Gravey4rd of boosting and he played almost every game with 2-4 teammates.
wtf where were you? IN EVERY BEST PVPER THREAD, LITERALLY ANY TIME SOMEONE MENTIONED GRAVEY4RD THEY WOULD BRING THAT UP.

Warriorss

Career
Reaction score
Because clearly "Warriorss" can speak for every single player on MCSG. And on a thread regarding the topic that spawned 8 pages of discussion; but yeah, I guess no one gives a f, because you said it ;)
xD well I mean he quit trying for #1 so I don't see why people are still discussing this tho...

prestomesto

Experienced
Reaction score
Because clearly "Warriorss" can speak for every single player on MCSG. And on a thread regarding the topic that spawned 8 pages of discussion; but yeah, I guess no one gives a f, because you said it ;)
i like you
mememememem

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
For Justin, since you pointed him out, he's entirely joking, I hope you realize that that and all of his parody videos are jokes, he said it himself…

And for everyone who still flames about croe97 boosting, honestly…it's a block game…and a bunch of numbers…

Jexsy

Career
Reaction score
For Justin, since you pointed him out, he's entirely joking, I hope you realize that that and all of his parody videos are jokes, he said it himself…

And for everyone who still flames about croe97 boosting, honestly…it's a block game…and a bunch of numbers…
I gurantee you if it was someone hated (goldellipse) all of these people would hate him for it.

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
I gurantee you if it was someone hated (goldellipse) all of these people would hate him for it.
Wait, are you referring to, like, the first part of my post or the fact that if Gold was on the top of the lb's (which he was) he would be flamed? Because he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci