• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

To Justahotdog and everyone who accuses croe97 of boosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

dq

District 13
Reaction score
(I will provide headings for the sections if some decide that they only want to read parts of it.)
- HOWEVER, if Croe decides to manually start these games, then it is using a method that closely relates to boosting. This allows Croe to ALWAYS or at least OCCASIONALLY play in low person servers, providing an unfair advantage considering that he will always or occasionally get fast wins. However, getting evidence of this is still relatively hard as one will have to be able to record it happening in-game, from lobby to force-start.
just a heads up i have picture proof of this but ill poke it to you when u get on ts later lmao

eThug

Experienced
Reaction score
]
Actually Gravey4rd did.
Back on the old leaderboards there was the same thing as now, where you could see how many players there were in a game and when someone died and to who. Most people did not know about it. I wanted to make a thread back then about the 5-6 player games Gravey4rd played, but I didn't want to cause hate and flame, so I didn't make the thread.
Gravey4rd only played late at night, when no one was on on EU. All his games were 6 player games.
sir, most of the time gravey maintained #1 was the time that 12 players where needed to start games. everyone knew he played really late at night. no1 cares. who cares its legos. its glorfied legos. who cares. please stop caring everyone please.

Last edited:

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
This is the thing that I see so many people having misunderstandings of. In cases like croe, people will go around saying he boosts because they beat him in a 1v1, therefore they're better and he's a no-good booster. These people not only anger me in the sense that they obviously don't know how to control themselves, but they do not know either how the leaderboards work. Never has it been that the top ranking players on the leaderboards were the best PvP'ers or players, with the exception of MAYBE the first few months of MCSG's existence.

All in all, I cease to understand why people care so much about this.
Yeah, we all know the legacy players are the best anyways cx

OreoTheLlama

Career
Reaction score
Everyone who is accusing him probably doesn't have anything better to do, or just hasn't realized that, hey, it's not their account so how about I stop telling him how to use it?

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
]

sir, most of the time gravey maintained #1 was the time that 12 players where needed to start games. everyone knew he played really late at night. no1 cares. who cares its legos. its glorfied legos. who cares. please top caring everyone please.
Exactly I don't get why people have to hate on croe. And since MCGamer V2 (November 2014) You only needed 6 players to start.

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
Exactly I don't get why people have to hate on croe. And since MCGamer V2 (November 2014) You only needed 6 players to start.
Actually that rule was put in place, then they moved back to 12 players, then they moved back to 6 again

Diacor

Survivor
Reaction score
This is the thing that I see so many people having misunderstandings of. In cases like croe, people will go around saying he boosts because they beat him in a 1v1, therefore they're better and he's a no-good booster. These people not only anger me in the sense that they obviously don't know how to control themselves, but they do not know either how the leaderboards work. Never has it been that the top ranking players on the leaderboards were the best PvP'ers or players, with the exception of MAYBE the first few months of MCSG's existence.

All in all, I cease to understand why people care so much about this.
necro (barely), but I want to say something.

The best pvp'ers in existence when mcsg was starting up, and even before then, played Soup, and factions.

Examples- HattoWolf, Kazat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci