• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Apollo - Athena's Manor

Would you like to see Athena's Manor on MCSG?

• Total voters

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
Why would you NOT have part of the map outside... We want more natural light also if there is a Terra-former what use is he/she... sorry to be rude but I am telling the truth.
Most maps ARE outside, and we want to be unique and different. There is terraforming in a few places (windows) and we ARE making more maps.

bubudu1

Tribute
Reaction score
Why would you NOT have part of the map outside... We want more natural light also if there is a Terra-former what use is he/she... sorry to be rude but I am telling the truth.
Good point. There should be an outdoor pool/resort area and it could have a huge deck.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Good point. There should be an outdoor pool/resort area and it could have a huge deck.
There is the indoor pool but the skylight is blocked off by light blue wool, (I think, I wasn't there when they put it) because you could see other ugly outsides of parts of the manor through the window, like redstone.

Reaction score
I am Team Apollo's build team terraformer, I am going to be used in the other maps we are making, like Virtual said.

bubudu1

Tribute
Reaction score
There is the indoor pool but the skylight is blocked off by light blue wool, (I think, I wasn't there when they put it) because you could see other ugly outsides of parts of the manor through the window, like redstone.
I know about the indoor pool. I found the first version of the map on twitter.

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score

The idea of the map is to have it completely inside a mansion. That would ruin the concept.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci