• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Apollo - Athena's Manor

Would you like to see Athena's Manor on MCSG?

• Total voters

mrcrafty1

Diamond
Reaction score
Beautifurr map. Would love to see it on the servers. I'm very interested in Greek Mythology and the way you implemented Athena in this map is outstanding thinking :).
~ MrCrafty1

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry I haven't updated the pictures. I'm currently very, very far away from my computer on an island bout go canoeing. (Poor Internet connection by the way.) #firstworldproblems #vacation

As for the reason I have not posted the download, there are two reasons. People have been known to take maps from MCSG threads and calling them there own and we are not completely satisfied with the map yet until we can make 1.6 edits--we did make the edits however, trust me I am a mod
Alright, cool. I was not aware of the map stealing thing. And the fact that you can't upload pictures is understandable, due to your current situation. Anyways, this map idea is a good one, and I would vote for it if I could see better screen caps. However, my comment about the cornucopia still stands.

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
Alright, cool. I was not aware of the map stealing thing. And the fact that you can't upload pictures is understandable, due to your current situation. Anyways, this map idea is a good one, and I would vote for it if I could see better screen caps. However, my comment about the cornucopia still stands.
Getting home today. Gonna revamp the corn.

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
I'm a narwhal, what'd you expect?
This isn't showing a lot of maturity, just explain why you don't like the map and what we can change to make it fun for everyone.

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
I do enjoy this map a lot, but there are visual downfalls that are a bit misleading. There are long corridors that seem like they are just filler, though that is fine, because of the pvp aspect, it lacks in detail. It is straight forward corridors that are too appealing to me. Anyway. Aside from that, I do not have any other complains aside from some lack of detail other places. Aside from that it is an original idea and it has a lot of potential if the addition of more detail can be added, that would be amazing.

Ginger

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I do enjoy this map a lot, but there are visual downfalls that are a bit misleading. There are long corridors that seem like they are just filler, though that is fine, because of the pvp aspect, it lacks in detail. It is straight forward corridors that are too appealing to me. Anyway. Aside from that, I do not have any other complains aside from some lack of detail other places. Aside from that it is an original idea and it has a lot of potential if the addition of more detail can be added, that would be amazing.
Lots of stuff has been added. Corridors are no longer filler. They have their own PVP style. :)

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback everyone, keep it coming! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci