• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Apollo - Athena's Manor

Would you like to see Athena's Manor on MCSG?

• Total voters

CreeperClubJE

Tribute
Reaction score
No Offense: EWWWWWWWWWWW Flat walls? No depth, square rooms, simple, all wooden planks.
Sorry but in my opinion it looks worse than a donkey's arse.

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
Believe what you may, but I suggest you download the map.

Flat walls? No depth?
First off, there is depth, five floors. Also, there are shelves, and bookcases--but you must've not read the whole thread and understood the images are old.

square rooms
Square rooms? Two rooms are circular, and during testing yesterday people said that and we have revamped it so the corners are circular. Also pay more attention to arches.

Simple? Most overplayed maps are simple. Valleyside, SG4, Breeze Island--as in testing yesterday, people said it was good gameplay.

all wooden planks
As for wooden planks, that's the idea. Yet, it's a combination of wooden planks...

Secondly... you say "No offense" and say "it looks worse than a donkey's arse." It don't understand that logic.

Redjosepie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No Offense: EWWWWWWWWWWW Flat walls? No depth, square rooms, simple, all wooden planks.
Sorry but in my opinion it looks worse than a donkey's arse.
Harsh much? Anyway, if you are going to post, please don't make a rage comment, use constructive criticism please?

EDIT: Warning double post coming!

Redjosepie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Believe what you may, but I suggest you download the map.

First off, there is depth, five floors.

Square rooms? Two rooms are circular, and during testing yesterday people said that and we have revamped it to the corners are circular. Also pay more attention to arches.

Simple? Most overplayed maps are simple. Valleyside, SG4, Breeze Island--as in testing yesterday, people said it was good gameplay.
Beat me to the replies :\

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci