• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Apollo - Athena's Manor

Would you like to see Athena's Manor on MCSG?

• Total voters

Ginger

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What I mean by cramped is that the rooms just feel enclosed...its hard to explain. just add more windows. xD
That is how it is supposed to be. You are supposed to feel enclosed, like you can't escape. It all fits in with the story. (I suggest reading it, then you might understand why we did it)

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
That is how it is supposed to be. You are supposed to feel enclosed, like you can't escape. It all fits in with the story. (I suggest reading it, then you might understand why we did it)
Mansions have windows.
Windows look good.
Want the map to look better?
Add windows.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Windows look good.
Mansions do have windows.
Yet mansion is big and ugly outside.
With windows you can see other parts of mansion.
It is hard to add windows.
I was going to mention...
If you break a few blocks and look at the outside of the map, you can see that the map isn't very pretty :/
No offense of course :p
The inside is sexeh and beutifurr

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Windows look good.
Mansions do have windows.
Yet mansion is big and ugly outside.
With windows you can see other parts of mansion.
It is hard to add windows.
I just realised thats almost like a haiku XD
Just with too many lines

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
No Offense: EWWWWWWWWWWW Flat walls? No depth, square rooms, simple, all wooden planks.
Sorry but in my opinion it looks worse than a donkey's arse.
Can't believe how you posted something like that, in fact it makes you look like a flat wall, with no depth, like a square room, simple and made out of woodenplanks. Oh right, put yourself in a donkey's arse and you realize the greatness of this map, if you still do compare it to a donkey's butthole.

;)

Ginger

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Can't believe how you posted something like that, in fact it makes you look like a flat wall, with no depth, like a square room, simple and made out of woodenplanks. Oh right, put yourself in a donkey's arse and you realize the greatness of this map, if you still do compare it to a donkey's butthole.

;)
That post just made my night. <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci