• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Apollo - Athena's Manor

Would you like to see Athena's Manor on MCSG?

• Total voters

CreeperClubJE

Tribute
Reaction score
Just compare it to a good map such as SG2 for building, Rugged Lands for Terraforming any similarities? No.

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
Just compare it to a good map such as SG2 for building, Rugged Lands for Terra-forming any similarities? No.
But it's not terra-formed A. And B, SG2 is Skycrapers :p. Good minecraft buildings aren't all the same.

And who sets the guidelines for good maps? :p

J

Joel/MadDawg

This map looks awesome, I'm really happy that it doesn't appear to have an overabundance of chests (just say no to Valleyside and Survival Kingdom). Are you guys close to having the map accepted? Sorry if you already said but I didn't go through all of the posts on this thread :p

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
This map looks awesome, I'm really happy that it doesn't appear to have an overabundance of chests (just say no to Valleyside and Survival Kingdom). Are you guys close to having the map accepted? Sorry if you already said but I didn't go through all of the posts on this thread :p
This map has a lot of chests I downloaded it and played it.

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
It might be! Although we are still working on it.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
The problem with this map is that its kinda cramped but at the same time looks pretty boring.

I feel like if you added more windows, the map would be SO much better, it would feel a lot more open. I'd also suggest using less wood. Its pretty overused from what I can see, which contributes to the boringness.

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
The problem with this map is that its kinda cramped but at the same time looks pretty boring.

I feel like if you added more windows, the map would be SO much better, it would feel a lot more open. I'd also suggest using less wood. Its pretty overused from what I can see, which contributes to the boringness.
Will do! But Cramped? You sure? Lots of huggge rooms!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci