• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games - Underground Kingdoms

Should this map be added to the servers?

• Yes, stunning map

Votes: 229 75.1%
  • Yes, I love you

Votes: 43 14.1%
  • No, thank you. (Please list what to edit/make better in comments)

Votes: 33 10.8%

• Total voters

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Small , Boring , The Idea Isn't New , No PVP places , Poor Building , Poor Terreforming , Nuff Said .
Change that and your map maybe will get in . Sry .
The buildings are horrible looking . without shaders this map looks plain boring and not good enough on the server . if you dont agree that's ok , you dont have to talk about other's maps .
Stop being a childish Inappropriate body part on a male

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
From the pictures the map looks nice, I don't actually care as much about look as I do about PvP, the map has to be balanced. As of now I think, "woooo! Cool map!" However, I don't like to judge maps until I play them a few times, good luck man, it looks really nice!

Reaction score
From the pictures the map looks nice, I don't actually care as much about look as I do about PvP, the map has to be balanced. As of now I think, "woooo! Cool map!" However, I don't like to judge maps until I play them a few times, good luck man, it looks really nice!
Thanks, I tried to build the areas in the map so that they had unique and interesting twists on average pvp so it would play out differently and hopeully better than in other maps, I also have areas which are more for standard pvp

Reaction score
Sorry for the double post but I think it's warranted.

I think that these comments about being able to escape the map are silly, you can escape almost every map in rotation using ender pearls so why is it a problem that you can escape this one using them. This video shows my point

(I used ml2 and fort pike as I allready had them downloaded no other reason, I know it seems a bit random :p )

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci