• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games - Underground Kingdoms

Should this map be added to the servers?

• Yes, stunning map

Votes: 229 75.1%
  • Yes, I love you

Votes: 43 14.1%
  • No, thank you. (Please list what to edit/make better in comments)

Votes: 33 10.8%

• Total voters

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
Oh damn. That's what I said when I started the video. I vote yes for a lot of maps, but this map really looks awesome. Amazing job man.

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
The pictures with shaders are awesome . without Shaders... Meh .
I'm sorry but I dont like it much , the idea is not new and the creations and the terreformings are not good enough . I think its a bit boring . sorry =/

Reaction score
The pictures with shaders are awesome . without Shaders... Meh .
I'm sorry but I dont like it much , the idea is not new and the creations and the terreformings are not good enough . I think its a bit boring . sorry =/
I'm not sure why you think it's not a new idea, what else is there like it? The terraforming is much better than a good number of the maps on rotation right now (obviously not teweran etc). The reason the screenshots with the shaders are much much better than those without is because they are aimed to be better. The ones without the shaders are the left over shots ie the least attractive parts of the map.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci