• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games - Underground Kingdoms

Should this map be added to the servers?

• Yes, stunning map

Votes: 229 75.1%
  • Yes, I love you

Votes: 43 14.1%
  • No, thank you. (Please list what to edit/make better in comments)

Votes: 33 10.8%

• Total voters

Kingwolly84

Survivor
Reaction score
Almost 90% wants this map and it is still not on the servers :/ i really want to know why...

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
This map has more yes votes than most other maps being added.

In the recent, I was expected at least 1 discovery works map to be added, maybe even two. I was also hoping another one of the good maps in this section would be added.

Instead in the last 2 map updates, 3 maps by members of the map commitee have been added, 2 from PMC, 1 from a major outside build team and 1 map that used to be on the server, but had been removed.

Now, I'm not saying I don't like some of these maps but really, it seems like good quality maps like this aren't being added, instead the Map Commitee are choosing to add maps from maps made by people in the map commitee, or from PMC.

It seems like these maps in the map section are being ignored.

I don't know why this map hasn't been added.
Apparently SG Venezia was too "Small" when it was bigger than some other maps, and even when they enlarged it, it wasn't added.
Waterfall resort wasn't added, but if Team Elite or Red Forest had made it, it probably would have been added by now.

Even though I do actually like lot's of the maps being added, I think they really need to stop favouring more well known build teams.

Kthx

Reaction score
This map has more yes votes than most other maps being added.

In the recent, I was expected at least 1 discovery works map to be added, maybe even two. I was also hoping another one of the good maps in this section would be added.

Instead in the last 2 map updates, 3 maps by members of the map commitee have been added, 2 from PMC, 1 from a major outside build team and 1 map that used to be on the server, but had been removed.

Now, I'm not saying I don't like some of these maps but really, it seems like good quality maps like this aren't being added, instead the Map Commitee are choosing to add maps from maps made by people in the map commitee, or from PMC.

It seems like these maps in the map section are being ignored.

I don't know why this map hasn't been added.
Apparently SG Venezia was too "Small" when it was bigger than some other maps, and even when they enlarged it, it wasn't added.
Waterfall resort wasn't added, but if Team Elite or Red Forest had made it, it probably would have been added by now.

Even though I do actually like lot's of the maps being added, I think they really need to stop favouring more well known build teams.

Kthx
In terms of this map I can see why the map committee may not want to add it; some of the builds are not as high quality as say those in eye of horus or the discovery works maps. But I agree with you 100% about the map committee not adding maps that are great in favor of their own maps which lets face it aren't that great for example vida cova, winds of change and fallen haven; which are all a lot weaker than alternatives on the forums.

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
In terms of this map I can see why the map committee may not want to add it; some of the builds are not as high quality as say those in eye of horus or the discovery works maps. But I agree with you 100% about the map committee not adding maps that are great in favor of their own maps which lets face it aren't that great for example vida cova, winds of change and fallen haven; which are all a lot weaker than alternatives on the forums.
I'm not just saying this map.
But if you look at the polls

Maps added
  • Vida Cova 80% Yes
  • Winds of Change 60% Yes
  • Ancient Japan N.A (No poll)
  • Lobby Games N.A (No poll)
  • Others from PMC and stuff
Maps not added
  • Underground Kingdoms 88% Yes
  • Sg Venezia (No poll but the most liked map on here, in a short space of time) 99 likes.
  • Waterfall Resort 86% Yes
  • Alluring Isle 87% Yes
Even though Tree is on the Map Committee (I think so :/) I still added his map because the polls show that they are added maps with less support, than others, especially Wind's of Change.

Also please be aware, I actually enjoy some of these maps, like Winds of Change, Ancient Japan and Lobby Games but I would prefer it if the map committee listened to the community more. Wasn't that why they were made in the first place :?

I might make a thread about this or something, not sure why I'm posting all this here D:

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
I'm not just saying this map.
But if you look at the polls

Maps added
  • Vida Cova 80% Yes
  • Winds of Change 60% Yes
  • Ancient Japan N.A (No poll)
  • Lobby Games N.A (No poll)
  • Others from PMC and stuff
Maps not added
  • Underground Kingdoms 88% Yes
  • Sg Venezia (No poll but the most liked map on here, in a short space of time) 99 likes.
  • Waterfall Resort 86% Yes
  • Alluring Isle 87% Yes
Even though Tree is on the Map Committee (I think so :/) I still added his map because the polls show that they are added maps with less support, than others, especially Wind's of Change.

Also please be aware, I actually enjoy some of these maps, like Winds of Change, Ancient Japan and Lobby Games but I would prefer it if the map committee listened to the community more. Wasn't that why they were made in the first place :?

I might make a thread about this or something, not sure why I'm posting all this here D:
Make a thread please! You organized your thoughts (of which I share) much better than I could.

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
i could for sure see this on the servers! Re-do corn though, make it bigger and i think the pedestals are not in a circle

Reaction score
i could for sure see this on the servers! Re-do corn though, make it bigger and i think the pedestals are not in a circle
Thanks, I reworked the corn previously to increase it's size to playable size. The pedestals are arranged in a circle it's just the FOV I used when taking the screenshot which distorts the picture. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci