• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games - Underground Kingdoms

Should this map be added to the servers?

• Yes, stunning map

Votes: 229 75.1%
  • Yes, I love you

Votes: 43 14.1%
  • No, thank you. (Please list what to edit/make better in comments)

Votes: 33 10.8%

• Total voters

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Agreed. I don't know how this issue could be avoided with this kind of map though.
A plugin that blocks people sponsoring players with enderpearls on maps like this?

I'm not sure why you think it's not a new idea, what else is there like it? The terraforming is much better than a good number of the maps on rotation right now (obviously not teweran etc). The reason the screenshots with the shaders are much much better than those without is because they are aimed to be better. The ones without the shaders are the left over shots ie the least attractive parts of the map.
It might not be an original idea (Lost Mine), but it certainly seems to be the best map created with the intended theme.

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
This is the best MCSG map i've seen in a LONG while. Is there a way I could please add this to my signature?

odog7575

Spectator
Reaction score
this map looks like it has alot of potential. my only regard is that the cornucopia is just a bit too small. other than that this map looks great! i really hope i can get to play it on the server!

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
I actually love this map, I had the idea of doing a similiar caverns map a while ago but it got pushed aside by another project so its great to see someone build this great idea :)

Reaction score
this map looks like it has alot of potential. my only regard is that the cornucopia is just a bit too small. other than that this map looks great! i really hope i can get to play it on the server!
Thanks :) I don't think the corn size will be a problem though :)

I actually love this map, I had the idea of doing a similiar caverns map a while ago but it got pushed aside by another project so its great to see someone build this great idea :)

thats an awesome map and it really should get accepted :D thats a cool new idea and how u built it thats fantastic :)
Thank you :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci