• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games - Underground Kingdoms

Should this map be added to the servers?

• Yes, stunning map

Votes: 229 75.1%
  • Yes, I love you

Votes: 43 14.1%
  • No, thank you. (Please list what to edit/make better in comments)

Votes: 33 10.8%

• Total voters

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This idea is completely unique, good job making a theme not made before. Terraforming is great, builds could use some work but it is a lot better then most maps already added, very good job.

Reaction score
This idea is completely unique, good job making a theme not made before. Terraforming is great, builds could use some work but it is a lot better then most maps already added, very good job.
For the first time in ever, I actually like a community map. Thank you.
This looks really good man, nice freaking job!

Just make spawn larger and it'll be EPIC
Not sure I can make it any bigger :/ but a small corn is good for pvp, probably :p

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The pictures with shaders are awesome . without Shaders... Meh .
I'm sorry but I dont like it much , the idea is not new and the creations and the terreformings are not good enough . I think its a bit boring . sorry =/
No offense, but his terraforming is better the yours, and the idea is completely new :/

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Every time I see a map, I look at the first screenshots and get excited and in awe. And then I look at the screenshots without shaders...

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
No offense, but his terraforming is better the yours, and the idea is completely new :/

The buildings are horrible looking . without shaders this map looks plain boring and not good enough on the server . if you dont agree that's ok , you dont have to talk about other's maps .

Reaction score
The buildings are horrible looking . without shaders this map looks plain boring and not good enough on the server . if you dont agree that's ok , you dont have to talk about other's maps .
FMM says he doesn't like your map and gives detailed and valid reasons why so you decide to have childish go at this map. Grow up.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So I downloaded the map and took a look. The Good:

- Unique idea
- Superb terraforming, though world edit is obvious in some places
I could offer unique PvP.

The bad:

- Builds are nothing special or unique
- Some builds lack depth and detail
- The map is a little bit too dark for my taste
- Not enough open areas for standard PvP.
- Map is possible to escape
- Map feels too small and players would feel "trapped"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci