• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games - Underground Kingdoms

Should this map be added to the servers?

• Yes, stunning map

Votes: 229 75.1%
  • Yes, I love you

Votes: 43 14.1%
  • No, thank you. (Please list what to edit/make better in comments)

Votes: 33 10.8%

• Total voters

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
I really do think it will be added :O it would be one of my favorites if not just for the aesthetics. It seems to have gotten better and better!

Reaction score
I really do think it will be added :O it would be one of my favorites if not just for the aesthetics. It seems to have gotten better and better!
Thanks, I really do hope it gets added :D

It looks nice, but i hate dark maps.
Thanks, I'm gussing you haven't downloaded the map; it looks dark because I chose to take some of the shots at night and the shaders make it look darker than it is. The map is well lit with alot of glowstone in the tunnels and natural light from above + glowstone in the more open areas. :)

Coast

Survivor
Reaction score
Looks like a great map, My complaint is the houses all looking simular. ;-;
Corn looks really good though, I love the changes you've done.

Reaction score
Looks like a great map, My complaint is the houses all looking simular. ;-;
Corn looks really good though, I love the changes you've done.
Thanks :) I would probably try to differenciate the houses if it wasn't going to take me weeks to do it, there are well over 100 houses in the map (probably closer to 150) so it would take too long esspecitially as I making another map. I do appreciate the feedback though :)

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The new corn is just awesome, finally there is a map that looks good in both default and shaders, nice work!

Aktikon

Survivor
Reaction score
Pretty darn awesome map, good detail and terraforming, I voted yes, however, it seems like it's very cramped. Could we maybe get some screenshots that show some more open areas of the map?

Reaction score
Pretty darn awesome map, good detail and terraforming, I voted yes, however, it seems like it's very cramped. Could we maybe get some screenshots that show some more open areas of the map?
Sorry for the late response :S Thanks, the map isn't like solar frost in terms of being cramped its alot more open.

Thanks but please don't advertise on other peoples maps, also I am an active enough member so I have allready seen your thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci