• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games - Underground Kingdoms

Should this map be added to the servers?

• Yes, stunning map

Votes: 229 75.1%
  • Yes, I love you

Votes: 43 14.1%
  • No, thank you. (Please list what to edit/make better in comments)

Votes: 33 10.8%

• Total voters

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Wanted to do a proper map review of this map :)

Personally I think this map looks great, the terraforming looks exceptionally well done which is refreshing. Rarely get to say that lol, I think the concept is great and has been very well pulled off.

I think the build quality is very good, in some places it could be improved but for me this map is on a different level to most of the maps in the finished map section waiting to be accepted. I would say the one let down for me of the map would be the cornucopia which I feel just looks a bit gawky.. but considering thats my only fault I can come up with you guys have done great.

My opinion could change on the gameplay aspect of the map but I rate it an 8.5/10I hope this gets added

Halo_0

Career
Reaction score
The only thing I dont really like is that you have to kind of go around the map to get to another level of the map.

Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply I'm on holiday and haven't had a access to the Internet. Thanks to everyone who posted.
@ninetail thanks for the great review :D

The only thing I dont really like is that you have to kind of go around the map to get to another level of the map.
I'm not 100% sure what you mean :S

Halo_0

Career
Reaction score
Y
Sorry for the late reply I'm on holiday and haven't had a access to the Internet. Thanks to everyone who posted.
@ninetail thanks for the great review :D

I'm not 100% sure what you mean :S
You cant go higher in the map without going outside the map. Because there is a giant hole in the middle.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci