• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games - Underground Kingdoms

Should this map be added to the servers?

• Yes, stunning map

Votes: 229 75.1%
  • Yes, I love you

Votes: 43 14.1%
  • No, thank you. (Please list what to edit/make better in comments)

Votes: 33 10.8%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I have tried playing around with the corn as a few of you said it was not as good as it could be.
Here is what I have come up with so far opinions on it would be great :) I'm not going to put an updated download link until I know I'm finished messing with it.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have tried playing around with the corn as a few of you said it was not as good as it could be.
Here is what I have come up with so far opinions on it would be great :) I'm not going to put an updated download link until I know I'm finished messing with it.

I think the marble simply doesn't fit quite in. Try building it out of wood/stone, and it should be much more fitting :)

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
I think the marble simply doesn't fit quite in. Try building it out of wood/stone, and it should be much more fitting :)
I agree; you can always do cool things with fence/cobble wall. Leaves can also be used to make really cool stuff (look at Breeze Island and sg2's respective spawns).

Reaction score
I like it... a lot.

I agree; you can always do cool things with fence/cobble wall. Leaves can also be used to make really cool stuff (look at Breeze Island and sg2's respective spawns).
Thanks for the suggestions :)
Wood/stone version; what do you think? (I haven't done the underwater section yet but I'm not sure if I will keep it.)

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions :)
Wood/stone version; what do you think? (I haven't done the underwater section yet but I'm not sure if I will keep it.)
I don't know how I feel about the redstone blocks; I think something else might look better. Overall I'd say it looks great now though! As for the underwater part, it seems okay because it makes crafting more of a challenge.

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Update Changes 1.8 (new download link):

Corn Update
  1. Changed quartz to wood/stone
  2. Restyled
  3. Made larger

It looks a lot more fresh and natural! I really like it how it is however I would really appreciate seeing it in the default texture pack and it's too late at night for me to download it :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci