• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Super Smash Bros 4 Thread

ReconCookie

Survivor
Reaction score
Hmm...I highly doubt Lon'qu will be playable. I don't think he plays that much of a big part of Fire Emblem Awakening to be playable in SSB4. However it is possible that he might become an assist trophy. Just my opinion though. :)

They will definitely have to make Chrom a playable character though.
With Marth already confirmed what would Chrom's play style be like? He seems the same as Marth

GavwavMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
With Marth already confirmed what would Chrom's play style be like? He seems the same as Marth
Not quite sure. It is likely that he could almost be the same as Marth. Btw I've somehow got the feeling that Chrom's final smash could be Aether.

Specton

Survivor
Reaction score
I really hope they re-add techniques like the L-Cancel and the wavedash. They probably don't though.

Reaction score
I like how much this thread has been necroed then my original Smash Bros thread (The first one on this site) Got a post one month later than was locked.

But anyway, super hyped for the direct today!

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
You know what character i want for Smash 4.....

PROFESSOR LAYTON!
BRING IN PROFESSOR LAYTON!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci