• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Super Smash Bros 4 Thread

Intensebrawler

Experienced
Reaction score
As many of you may know, one of the greatest games of all time is back: Smash Bros.

So... you may be wondering what this thread is for. I made this to keep you guys updated with stuff that is going into this game. You guys post what you think of the characters, gameplay, etc. I will keep this thread updated with all of the news we get.

Also, all of the information I get will be from the official website: http://www.smashbros.com

Any other information will be from a reliable source.

Confirmed Returning Characters:
-Mario
-Luigi
-Bowser
-Link
-Donkey Kong
-Samus
-Kirby
-Fox
-Pit
-Pikachu
-Captain Olimar
-Peach
-Toon Link
-Sonic
-Marth
-Zelda

Confirmed Newcomers:
-Megaman
-Wii Fit Trainer
-Villager (animal crossing)
-Rosalina & Luma

Important information:
-Random tripping will not exist in Smash 4.
-Unfortunately, Sakurai confirmed that some characters from the previous smash games WILL be cut. (R.O.B. has a very high chance of not making a return since he is irrelevant to the series.)
-This game will be on the WiiU and 3DS
-Both platforms will have the same number of characters
-They will have different stages
-The only two confirmed items so far are the Smash Ball and the X-Bomb (kid icarus)

Feel free post your thoughts and anything you want added to this post below. Get hyped: Smash is BACK!

EDIT 1: This is NOT the full roster. They announce characters about once every 2 weeks. So don't freak if you're best character isn't on the list yet :)
EDIT 2: This thread can be used for discussing the game as a whole as well as your opinions on confirmed characters, but there is already a thread about suggesting characters; redirect any character suggestions
here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/characters-you-want-for-super-smash-bros-4.47810/

Last edited:

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I really hope that some more 3rd party characters get in
Phoenix Wright would be cool (He is also viable since all Ace Attorney games are on DS)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci