• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Super Smash Bros 4 Thread

GavwavMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeeeeeah!
But Twilight Princess version again...? They changed Link to SS. Maybe Zelda from SS was too cute.
Or, probably because Zelda SS doesn't look that much of a fighter than Twilight Zelda .

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh I'm so excited to get this game for my 3DS! I can't wait to wreck as Villager and Megaman! I do hope they'll fix the fact that sonic had a major lack of abilities in the previous smash bros.
It would be amazing if they added dual-compatibility for the 3DS version and Wii U version.

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

What do you guys make of this image? I'm fairly certain the Phantom (that armor thing) is an assist trophy.

illumina1337

Diamond
Reaction score
Is it going to be online? If it is, add me on miiverse: illumina1337 :D

ReconCookie

Survivor
Reaction score
Um, if anyone has a 3DS then you might have played Fire Emblem Awakening and Marth is my favorite character from the Smash bros series but who I really want is Lon'qu from Fire Emblem Awakening, I'm thinking his final smash should be like a critical strike sort of like Marth's from SSBB but cooler and stronger.

GavwavMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Um, if anyone has a 3DS then you might have played Fire Emblem Awakening and Marth is my favorite character from the Smash bros series but who I really want is Lon'qu from Fire Emblem Awakening, I'm thinking his final smash should be like a critical strike sort of like Marth's from SSBB but cooler and stronger.
Hmm...I highly doubt Lon'qu will be playable. I don't think he plays that much of a big part of Fire Emblem Awakening to be playable in SSB4. However it is possible that he might become an assist trophy. Just my opinion though. :)

They will definitely have to make Chrom a playable character though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci