• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please make more servers for people who have 1000+ points!

NewieLordArbiter

Experienced
Reaction score
I like a challenge, I don't really care if I win or not. Get your mindset of wins or something.
If you don't care if you win or not then why are you saying win/loss is important? Yours would get wrecked..?
Plus, everyone would just bounty points so they could play on the lower point servers.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
If you don't care if you win or not then why are you saying win/loss is important? Yours would get wrecked..?
Plus, everyone would just bounty points so they could play on the lower point servers.
No, they aren't forced to play on the 1000 point servers, it's just another option for them if they want a challenge.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
No....it's a waste of money to even give servers to people with over 1000 points. It would cause boasting about how good they are and stuff like that

Mc_Fails

Survivor
Reaction score
No....it's a waste of money to even give servers to people with over 1000 points. It would cause boasting about how good they are and stuff like that
If the developers allocate enough servers, not too many but enough, then it wouldn't be a waste of money at all, it would just add uniqueness.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci