• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please make more servers for people who have 1000+ points!

Mc_Fails

Survivor
Reaction score
Those are the best ways to get an opinion of someone's skill though.
Of course they are, but this thread is about special servers for people with enough skill, and we are talking about the best way we can judge this, and implement it into the game. We can't have advanced AI in every lobby reading how good people are, human technology isn't even that advanced yet. :p

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Of course they are, but this thread is about special servers for people with enough skill, and we are talking about the best way we can judge this, and implement it into the game. We can't have advanced AI in every lobby reading how good people are, human technology isn't even that advanced yet. :p
Well then Win/Loss ratio and points are both no ways of getting someone's skill level for this. Those can both go down, which would be annoying if you were able to go on the servers for a day and then the next day you go on a losing streak and can't play on them anymore.
Wins are the most fair way to do it, because once you get to a certain point you are obviously skilled enough and you can't lose your access the the servers unless the leaderboards restart or something.

Mc_Fails

Survivor
Reaction score
Well then Win/Loss ratio and points are both no ways of getting someone's skill level for this. Those can both go down, which would be annoying if you were able to go on the servers for a day and then the next day you go on a losing streak and can't play on them anymore.
Wins are the most fair way to do it, because once you get to a certain point you are obviously skilled enough and you can't lose your access the the servers unless the leaderboards restart or something.
I'm sorry but I cannot agree with this whatsoever. IF they go down because of a losing streak, then obviously you're not always great as you have a losing streak. Wins correlate to time played more than the other stats.

L

Lululioness

I'm sorry but I cannot agree with this whatsoever. IF they go down because of a losing streak, then obviously you're not always great as you have a losing streak. Wins correlate to time played more than the other stats.
It doesn't even matter. Servers for pros would be a waste of money.

Mc_Fails

Survivor
Reaction score
It doesn't even matter. Servers for pros would be a waste of money.
I don't really see how. If the restrictions aren't TOO strict, plenty of people would love to play on them, I'm sure of it.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
At first this might sound like a good idea to people, but then you have to think of it this way...

It'd be next to impossible to win!

You're not the only good player, but when you're playing on a regular MCSG server it would seem that way because hardly anyone else has over 1000 points. But when you do play games with several people who have over 1000 points, typically you die. So imagine a whole game of people with like 1000-4000 points. It'd be difficult as hell..

Mc_Fails

Survivor
Reaction score
At first this might sound like a good idea to people, but then you have to think of it this way...

It'd be next to impossible to win!

You're not the only good player, but when you're playing on a regular MCSG server it would seem that way because hardly anyone else has over 1000 points. But when you do play games with several people who have over 1000 points, typically you die. So imagine a whole game of people with like 1000-4000 points. It'd be difficult as hell..
That's the point.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci