• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please make more servers for people who have 1000+ points!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
No....it's a waste of money to even give servers to people with over 1000 points. It would cause boasting about how good they are and stuff like that
It would cause boasting but it wouldn't increase the boasting. There are only a few forummers of us that constantly brag about new things they've done, the rest listen to their bragging and possibly on occasion will point out an achievement. I don't think it will really change anything, except maybe for a bit people will be proud of themselves around the time the servers come out.
And it isn't necessary to increase the amount of servers there are, you can just change some of them to have a point requirement.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
It would cause boasting but it wouldn't increase the boasting. There are only a few forummers of us that constantly brag about new things they've done, the rest listen to their bragging and possibly on occasion will point out an achievement. I don't think it will really change anything, except maybe for a bit people will be proud of themselves around the time the servers come out.
And it isn't necessary to increase the amount of servers there are, you can just change some of them to have a point requirement.
Also it would be a hassle for the devs to program. Because people's points are going upand down by the minute!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Also it would be a hassle for the devs to program. Because people's points are going upand down by the minute!
Just because people's points change, that doesn't make it harder. They already have things to track how many points someone has, just use that to find out if the person is allowed on the server. It would be a hassle, but everyone says that about everything. Is everything a hassle just because it takes work? This is nothing super special, so it's just a normal addition to the plugin.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Just because people's points change, that doesn't make it harder. They already have things to track how many points someone has, just use that to find out if the person is allowed on the server. It would be a hassle, but everyone says that about everything. Is everything a hassle just because it takes work? This is nothing super special, so it's just a normal addition to the plugin.
Oh Ok! I understand :) Thanks

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
What I'm trying to say is when people get a lot of points they get nasty and selfish especially when they lose their points.
True that.I hate having high points now because it's so frustrating when you die so i keep my points low.

JohnnyGoesSmash

Platinum
Reaction score
Once I get to 2,000 + points, I usually bounty to 500 :D So even if these serveres existed then I'd probs be on them 1 day and off another but overall I don't really like the idea.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci