• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please make more servers for people who have 1000+ points!

CraftCurtis

Spectator
Reaction score
MCSG, i know this will cost a bit of money but can you make more servers for the people above 1000 points? I think it s rather unfair as I mostly gain about 10 points per kill and I am a potential 100 point kill. It seems stupid how people with 100 points can earn double their points over just a kill.

If we have a 1000 point + server, it will be fair as we can actually keep our points high.

TimTering

Survivor
Reaction score
A better idea might be hosting servers for people with like 200+ wins. Because points are mostly based on how well you are doing that week.

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
While this may get good players fighting one another (which I like), it's not at all needed or really wanted. First, few care about points, and second, some who have 1000 points might not want to join the servers--because it would be easier to win on the 999 or less point servers.

pure233

Experienced
Reaction score
I kept my points at 6k + for over a day. It's not hard if you are a skilled player. And no I don't really care about points, sure it's nice to have a hight number in front of your name but it's nothing more. As Lulu said wins > points.

Mc_Fails

Survivor
Reaction score
Points don't matter, and this is a waste of money. To keep your points high you need to be skilled at the game and win most rounds anyway.

Wins > Points
Points and wins both do not matter, win/loss ratio matters.

Happyhose

Diamond
Reaction score
^
you could have 500 wins, but have played 5000 games.
Points really don't matter though

thebowiejohn

Survivor
Reaction score
Points and wins both do not matter, win/loss ratio matters.
Win loss ratio also doesn't matter. At one point the servers would lag so bad at the beginning of each game that everyone would have to leave over and over. Also say a map comes up last second you hate, so you leave the game. They all count as games played. Wins is the only thing that matters to most, including many people from clans I've been in. I.g. the best clans. Wins compared to time played makes a difference to some, unless they have family or friends that also use their account.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci