• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Bet System Idea [Updated and Edited v2]

Do You Like The Idea?

• Total voters

TheParrot

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Update 2.1 Has Been Added.
~Grammar Fixes
~More People Added To People Who Helped List
~Suggestions Inbox made For People Who Originally supported the idea.

TheParrot

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If Anyone Has Any Suggestions, Remember to Post Them Down Below!

Culosity

Survivor
Reaction score
You should probably change all the male pronouns to "they." Girls play MCSG too. (I'm not a girl, just thought that would be a good edit to this well-written thread.)

TheParrot

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You should probably change all the male pronouns to "they." Girls play MCSG too. (I'm not a girl, just thought that would be a good edit to this well-written thread.)
Sorry. I just have a habit to write he, because I am a boy.
Culosity Can you tell me where it says "he" I can't seem to find them...
By the way, thanks for calling it a well-written thread by the way.

Culosity

Survivor
Reaction score
"You Successfully Bet [Points] On [Player]. Spectate And See If He Wins!:
That was all I caught.

TheParrot

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thanks Everyone For The Suggestions - I greatly appreciate it - And It Keeps The Thread Going!

Culosity

Survivor
Reaction score
sorry to be a grammar nazi but when you changed it to "They" you need to change "Wins" to "Win"
sryssrysry

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
This could be easily abused imo.

Watch some guy in full iron fighting some people with leather boots and a wood axe. Bet your points on the iron guy and get more points in return. Repeat.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score

Watch some guy in full iron fighting some people with leather boots and a wood axe. Bet your points on the iron guy and get more points in return. Repeat.
You would only get more points in return if someone else had betted on that player as well. Otherwise I don't know why you would bet your points to get the same about back anyways, if only you betted.

The abuse could also be avoided by disabling the bet system in deathmatch and the minute before it starts, just like the sponsors work now. That way people couldn't boost their points and they don't know if the player they betted on will make it into deathmatch, until it happens. Normally, the chance that one player kills the other 2 before dm isn't that big either.

Ewai

Platinum
Reaction score
What about adding the bet system into the bounty system? There is no point in having the bounty system if the bet system gets added.

And I like this idea very much!

TheParrot

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

You Only "Win" from the bet if they win. It would be disabled in death-match and the minute before. The bounty system however, does not work like that, and can be abused, even more than this. Notice, a lot of things can be abused in MCSG.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci