• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Credits Shop & The Month Ahead

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
This is bs and unfair, one of platinums/quantums features were pets and armor in the hub! now we have to pay for it again?

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
This is bs and unfair, one of platinums/quantums features were pets and armor in the hub! now we have to pay for it again?
I agree. We already BOUGHT horses and armor ability. We shouldn't have to pay again.

then again... we did get free silent join now...

D

Deleted member 185741

Does the EULA just like, not exist anymore or what?

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When Microsoft bought Minecraft, Microsoft decided to lift the EULA. From what I can understand.

Also, I think Diamond+ should get a certain number of credits a month, for example

Diamond- 40k credits
Platinum- 50k credits
Quantum- 60k credits

I mean as some people have stated above, people bought lifetime ranks for special perks. Now it may not say it in the Terms in Conditions nor stated anywhere, but there should be something to compensate.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft's EULA restricts us from allowing users to pay for features that improve gameplay for simply spending money. The features that we've implemented do not alter how you compete in the Survival Games, or any of our other gametypes, but merely how you are seen in the hubs. It's a cosmetic purchase, if you will.

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
To the platinums and Quantums losing their minds - we're going to be including features for ranks in the future. Our main goal was to get the credits system up and running before delegating them. I mean it'd be dumb if we started that before even designing the credits system.
#truth.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To the platinums and Quantums losing their minds - we're going to be including features for ranks in the future. Our main goal was to get the credits system up and running before delegating them. I mean it'd be dumb if we started that before even designing the credits system.
#truth.
And shelby comes in and saves the day #truth.

D

Deleted member 185741

Minecraft's EULA restricts us from allowing users to pay for features that improve gameplay for simply spending money. The features that we've implemented do not alter how you compete in the Survival Games, or any of our other gametypes, but merely how you are seen in the hubs. It's a cosmetic purchase, if you will.
https://mojang.com/2014/06/lets-talk-server-monetisation-the-follow-up-qa/ said:
My server features a currency that you can earn through gameplay, but which can also be bought for hard currency. Is that OK?
Soft currencies that are earned in-game are fine, but you cannot sell in-game currency for hard currency. Hybrid/dual currency systems are not allowed.
Aren't you allowing users to buy in-game currency(Credits) or "soft currency" through your store with real currency or "hard currency" ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci