• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Credits Shop & The Month Ahead

Capzook

Platinum
Reaction score
Shouldn't donors like quantum and platnium be receiving credits? I'm sorry but. Just wanted to know?
There is a quantum? I don't remember hearing about that. Then again, I don't play much anymore.

Froggytv

Sr. Mod | Staffing Team Trainer
Reaction score
Awesome! I've been messing around with the particle effects and they are SWEET! :D

InvisableMark

Platinum
Reaction score
Will Platnium donors get free Hats and Pets, it seems unfair that we buy a rank then half the perks are removed

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score

Hello Tributes,

December is here, and with it we have a few fun updates that have been released, as well as a few major updates that are in development and slated for release later this month.

MCGamer Credits & Shop

Today we've released our in-game store, where you can purchase various cosmetic items and effects using a new server-wide currency called MCGamer Credits. These credits are currently available through our server store, at shop.mcgamer.net. Over the coming weeks, we will also be adding various ways to earn credits while you play on the network— one of these ways to look out for is through network achievements!

By right clicking with the golden ingot in your hot bar in any hub you will be able to access the credits shop. Hovering over the gold block will show you how many credits you have, whilst the redstone block is for removing any active effects and pets. To the right are a few categories showcasing the cool things you can purchase!
  • 'Seasonal Items' - Snowball - The seasonal items are generally themed hats, particles, vanity items and pets to suit any current events. For instance, for Christmas there are snowballs, etc. These will be a limited time purchase.
  • 'Vanity Items' - Diamond chestplate - The vanity items are items that can generally be interactive, make sounds and have other cool effects. Currently you can buy things like particle bows and Splashy the Fish!
  • 'Hats' - Gold helmet - The hat shop is pretty simple. By selecting any of the blocks, they'll appear on your head!
  • 'Particle Effects' - Glowstone dust - Particles are awesome trails and floating sparkles that follow you and float around your body. You can get things like hearts and flames circling you!
  • 'Pets' - Saddle - By clicking on the saddle you can see pets currently buyable. These pets will follow closely behind you, and we'll even be adding the ability to ride any pet soon!
So stay tuned, as we'll be working hard to add new things to this shop and features!

Leaderboards Update

Never fear for those of you concerned about the coming Leaderboard update - it's still happening within the month of December. Unfortunately this surpasses our original prediction, but we're better off waiting until everything is working 100% before release. There is a lot to be done with it, so patience will be rewarded!

Feel free to comment with any questions you may have, or contact one of our staff members to answer them!

- DV_Raiton
Please, make the reset happen on Jenuary the first, I beg you, I really need to get to 1000 wins before it happens, I'm desperate plslslslslss

KaelanR

Platinum
Reaction score
I BOUGHT PLATINUM FOR THIS STUFF AND NOW YOUR MAKING ME PAY FOR IT CMON!!!?!?!?!

Azuraii

Platinum
Reaction score
Will Platinum Donors still be able to get Horses and Sheep for free eventually?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci