• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Credits Shop & The Month Ahead

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The start of the EULA change... oh dear. New age of Minecraft servers. Might play Minecraft again to see how this works out.

BlueberryJamYT

Spectator
Reaction score
Looks sweet! Cant wait until I can use this to make it look like im pooping out fire particles! xD

Gleb_Xleb

Platinum
Reaction score
So can i earn Credits by winning games, or it's just achievements and donations?
Because i already completed almost all achievements, how do i get it then?

p.s. sorry for my english :p

kinko_the_awsome

Platinum
Reaction score
why do the platnuim donors have to pay for the stuff when you right click the gold bar. becuase we bought platnuim to get pets and wardrobe

TLerDaily

Platinum
Reaction score
To the platinums and Quantums losing their minds - we're going to be including features for ranks in the future. Our main goal was to get the credits system up and running before delegating them. I mean it'd be dumb if we started that before even designing the credits system.
#truth.
I feel as though it is perfectly reasonable for Platinum and Quantum donors to be "losing their minds" (that phrasing is a little excessive don't you think?) so to speak. The vast majority of Platinum/Quantum donors made their donation to receive the extra perks such as pets, hats and rides: The fact that MCGamer seemingly removed them and is now requiring more funds to be donated in order to receive the perks back without even mentioning in the release that they would be added back for donors later was just bad planning. In my opinion, if the credit system was going to be implemented it should have been done with donors in mind at the start and at least gave the donors the original perks they were promised.

Do we have an ETA on the return of certain features for donors? "Future" is very vague and unspecific.

#rantover

Last edited:

KodyXtremeFTW

Platinum
Reaction score
Donors should earn credits per month. They spent alot of money on your ranks and stuff. Even Platinum members, they spent nearly $100, so they should receive at least 3000 or more credits because of there appreciation and support for your server. If they buy platinum or diamond for $75 and $100, you can't just reward them no credits for there support.

Last edited:

Maxwill

Gold
Reaction score
the shop and leaderboards sound great but what about the new website?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci