• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Credits Shop & The Month Ahead

Foxzay_PvP

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry I meant Legacy Leaderboards and thanks :D

I believe that old stats don't update however there will be a leaderboard with combined stats (old+new), so technically in a way they do update I guess but in a seperate leaderboard.

The combine process, what I've heard that there will be a seperate command (instead of /stats) so you can do that to see the combined stats.
Alright, Thanks again really appreciated man, I was just really confused thats all xD

But I think I kind of get an idea on what they are doing.

So your old stats and new stats will be added together? But to view your old stats, there will be another command allowing you to do so?
Just to get this clear:
The old stats will not be deleted as they will be on the Legacy Leaderboards?
The old stats will continue to get updated?
New and Old stats get combined? But I dont understand how this will work..
Are the old and new going to get combined on the Legacy Leaderboards or actual leaderboards?

Sorry man if this is getting annoying :p if you cant be bothered answering it, don't waste your time xD But thanks for all the help man

Loved the Fist challenge xD

Ssosme

Survivor
Reaction score
Swag! I can't wait to use this. I've been waiting for this kind of stuff 4 a while

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score
Alright, Thanks again really appreciated man, I was just really confused thats all xD

But I think I kind of get an idea on what they are doing.

So your old stats and new stats will be added together? But to view your old stats, there will be another command allowing you to do so?
Just to get this clear:
The old stats will not be deleted as they will be on the Legacy Leaderboards?
The old stats will continue to get updated?
New and Old stats get combined? But I dont understand how this will work..
Are the old and new going to get combined on the Legacy Leaderboards or actual leaderboards?

Sorry man if this is getting annoying :p if you cant be bothered answering it, don't waste your time xD But thanks for all the help man

Loved the Fist challenge xD
I'm not 100% sure but I highly believe it's like this:

Overall Leaderboards:
All stats will be here, your current stats will be updated/combined with your new stats here.

New Leaderboards:
Everyone will have reset stats here (seperate leaderboards).

Legacy Leaderboards:
This leaderboard will be another seperate leaderboard where the current stats are frozen and not updated anymore when the new leaderboard is released, however there is still an overall leaderboard on top of this.

With the combination, I'm not sure but I believe the /stats command will show your new stats, possible alongside your legacy leaderboard stats however if you use a different command (lets use /overallstats as an example). If you use the /overallstats command it will basically shows the combined stats (legacy+new stats=overall stats).

This is the idea I've gained from reading things, some may be false information as I said I'm not 100% sure but I believe it's going to be like this or similar to this.

VuhziMC

Tribute
Reaction score
I believe there is going to be
Regional Leaderboards (Stats frozen),
Overall Leaderboard (Regional stats + new stats combined),
New Leaderboard (New stats)

I think there's two seperate commands, one for the new leaderboards (I believe would be the /stats) and then for overall there will be a seperate command I believe?
Your stats will not change, but the leaderboards which show your stats, will be reset, as if your stats have been reset on the website.
Hope you understand.

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score
Your stats will not change, but the leaderboards which show your stats, will be reset, as if your stats have been reset on the website.
Hope you understand.
If that's true then that has made me a happier person because even on the website there will be an overall leaderboard :D

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci