• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Credits Shop & The Month Ahead

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Yes, they have a similar systems like this like all of the other major networks. This however doesn't mean we can't do this as well to have our members enjoy it! Something we been wanting to do for months and V2 just got in the way.
Ok cool wasn't trying to be cocky or anything :)

Reaction score
So for platinum donors, are our pets going to be Re-Enabled? Or do we know have to pay again for them?

Foxzay_PvP

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure but I highly believe it's like this:

Overall Leaderboards:
All stats will be here, your current stats will be updated/combined with your new stats here.

New Leaderboards:
Everyone will have reset stats here (seperate leaderboards).

Legacy Leaderboards:
This leaderboard will be another seperate leaderboard where the current stats are frozen and not updated anymore when the new leaderboard is released, however there is still an overall leaderboard on top of this.

With the combination, I'm not sure but I believe the /stats command will show your new stats, possible alongside your legacy leaderboard stats however if you use a different command (lets use /overallstats as an example). If you use the /overallstats command it will basically shows the combined stats (legacy+new stats=overall stats).

This is the idea I've gained from reading things, some may be false information as I said I'm not 100% sure but I believe it's going to be like this or similar to this.
Thanks A lot Man. You have made me a happy man thanks to you :D

All the best in your youtube career and you should apply for mod, i highly recommend it

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just wondering, will the regular horse and sheep pets be added into these pet options? Other than that great job, looks really nice.

IVIattando97

Survivor
Reaction score
Will these credits be achieved through existing achievements or just new achievements? And if so for the old achievements, what will happen about those who have unlocked them already?

MaxsGraphics

Quantum
Reaction score
Shouldn't donors like quantum and platnium be receiving credits? I'm sorry but. Just wanted to know?

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
Awesome! I have been hoping that this would be implemented for a while now. I can't wait to try it out and I am sure this will bring in more users!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci