• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

League of Legends?

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
So I've been getting a lot better at League lately (went 30/4 earlier today in a normal game :3), maining adc. I saw Tironas11 's post about the 'top tier' adc's, and I trust his opinions as an experienced LoL player (even though he's a scrub who can't finish provisionals), but I've been finding a lot of success with a rather unorthodox champion: Twitch.

In my opinion, he is one of the strongest ADC's in the game. His passive, if used correctly, is the equivalent of an ignite, with the only downside being the occasional buff accidentally stolen from a jungler who mistimes his smite (JustlThelWorst). His Q grants great survivability (especially if you're good at juking your opponents), it allows you to better position yourself in a team fight, to chase down a running opponent, or to set up a tank, and the attack speed buff allows you to easily take down turrets on your own in the late game. His W isn't quite as powerful, but the pretty severe slow makes it easy to catch enemy champions who are on the run, and it's also a great way to build up stacks of Deadly Venom.

Where Twitch truly shines, however, is in his E and his ult. Your E is the perfect execute, dealing incredible amounts of damage (300-400 even at low levels, and even more later in the game), and possessing an incredible range, allowing you to bait out flashes before dealing the finishing blow. These plays might be considered kill steals (DQ), but in the end of the day, you want your adc to get as fed as possible, so that doesn't matter too much (plus it provides a good laugh :p).

Finally Twitch's ult: Granting 300 attack range, an additional 50+ attack damage! and piercing shots. This allows you to rip through an enemy team, stacking deadly venom onto every enemy champ to be penta'd with a single well timed E. It extends Twitch's attack range beyond that of a turret, allowing Twitch to ult+q and take out a turret solo in a matter of seconds. This ult combined with items such as static shiv, infinity edge, and phantom dancer make Twitch an absolute monster in any phase of the game and in any role, from an aggressive laner to a sneaky ganker and from a great team fighter to an absolutely monstrous split pusher, a good Twitch can easily carry his team to victory.

These are my personal opinions on Twitch, and I've been finding a lot of success with him, but I'm wondering what your opinions are on this champ. Why do you guys think he isn't really ever played in ranked games? Is he viable at a higher level of play? IS HE THE BEST CHAMPION EVER?

EDIT:

EDIT2: The second hexakill game I was in a 1v2 bot against a blitzcrank and morgana and still managed to carry ^_^

Last edited:

dq

District 13
Reaction score
So I've been getting a lot better at League lately (went 30/4 earlier today in a normal game :3), maining adc. I saw Tironas11 's post about the 'top tier' adc's, and I trust his opinions as an experienced LoL player (even though he's a scrub who can't finish provisionals), but I've been finding a lot of success with a rather unorthodox champion: Twitch.

In my opinion, he is one of the strongest ADC's in the game. His passive, if used correctly, is the equivalent of an ignite, with the only downside being the occasional buff accidentally stolen from a jungler who mistimes his smite (JustlThelWorst). His Q grants great survivability (especially if you're good at juking your opponents), it allows you to better position yourself in a team fight, to chase down a running opponent, or to set up a tank, and the attack speed buff allows you to easily take down turrets on your own in the late game. His W isn't quite as powerful, but the pretty severe slow makes it easy to catch enemy champions who are on the run, and it's also a great way to build up stacks of Deadly Venom.

Where Twitch truly shines, however, is in his E and his ult. Your E is the perfect execute, dealing incredible amounts of damage (300-400 even at low levels, and even more later in the game), and possessing an incredible range, allowing you to bait out flashes before dealing the finishing blow. These plays might be considered kill steals (DQ), but in the end of the day, you want your adc to get as fed as possible, so that doesn't matter too much (plus it provides a good laugh :p).

Finally Twitch's ult: Granting 300 attack range, an additional 50+ attack damage! and piercing shots. This allows you to rip through an enemy team, stacking deadly venom onto every enemy champ to be penta'd with a single well timed E. It extends Twitch's attack range beyond that of a turret, allowing Twitch to ult+q and take out a turret solo in a matter of seconds. This ult combined with items such as static shiv, infinity edge, and phantom dancer make Twitch an absolute monster in any phase of the game and in any role, from an aggressive laner to a sneaky ganker and from a great team fighter to an absolutely monstrous split pusher, a good Twitch can easily carry his team to victory.

These are my personal opinions on Twitch, and I've been finding a lot of success with him, but I'm wondering what your opinions are on this champ. Why do you guys think he isn't really ever played in ranked games? Is he viable at a higher level of play? IS HE THE BEST CHAMPION EVER?

EDIT:

EDIT2: The second hexakill game I was in a 1v2 bot against a blitzcrank and morgana and still managed to carry ^_^
Those were fun games too ^-^

Even though you did way better than me. I suck at this game. xD

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

EDIT:

Twitch late game is absolutely deadly. The invisibility + really fast attack speed = xPeke
Those were fun games too ^-^

Even though you did way better than me. I suck at this game. xD
I've played over 50 games with Ahri and I still suck at her xD I've had good games but I really depend on getting kills and roams too much. I'm spending most of this day just trying to work on my CS'ing.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
I play with veigar when I do play. Not too good though

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
C: I have a friend from a MC server who's level 30 in LoL.
They challenged little level 22 me to a 1v1. They lost all 3 matches C:<
Me: Heimerdinger, Heimerdinger, and Lucian
Them: Brand, Syndra, Veigar
In that order

My final scores: 6/6/0, 5/4/0, and 4/5/0

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
C: I have a friend from a MC server who's level 30 in LoL.
They challenged little level 22 me to a 1v1. They lost all 3 matches C:<
Me: Heimerdinger, Heimerdinger, and Lucian
Them: Brand, Syndra, Veigar
In that order

My final scores: 6/6/0, 5/4/0, and 4/5/0
Was he bronze 5?

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I played Twitch as my main ADC in season 3. I think his primary problem is his lack of immediate escape. He does have his stealth, but that only activates after a maximum of three seconds. If you get pulled by a Blitzcrank or Thresh hook, combined with more CC from the opposing ADC, you'll most likely die.

(I'm pretty sure this KDA is wrong though, my actual KDA should be around 12/3)

Also, on the topic of Draven being god tier- I really hate the new bushes. Draven's Q is hard to see if you stand within them and throw an axe. Vision and wards are pretty glitchy too.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I played Twitch as my main ADC in season 3. I think his primary problem is his lack of immediate escape. He does have his stealth, but that only activates after a maximum of three seconds. If you get pulled by a Blitzcrank or Thresh hook, combined with more CC from the opposing ADC, you'll most likely die.

(I'm pretty sure this KDA is wrong though, my actual KDA should be around 12/3)
Blitzcrank + Leona is a really evil combo to lane against :c

Plus, Twitch is incredibly squish, so you have to be very careful how you poisition yourself, or you'll just be focused down and die instantly.

Ninjaswede9

Tribute
Reaction score
Just get 30, play the most OP champs atm and get free wins in ranked. So easy. No need to tryhard.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci