• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

League of Legends?

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
yeah i saw that. I was gonna play a match but it was taking forever to get into a game. have you tried it yet?

Also another thing, I'm coming up on enough ip for a 4800 ip champ. Who should i buy? i'm looking for an adc. I was thinking either Ezreal or Caitlyn.
Ezreal has a great escape and a decent poke, as well as a cross-map ultimate that hits everything in it's path, including minions.
Caitlyn has one of the highest ranges in the game, at 600. Her poke goes through opponents and minions, but is weakened every time it goes through something. Her ult is long-distance, but I'm not sure about how far it goes. However, it is a guaranteed hit (I think) and is great for finishing off enemies if you don't have ignite or something. (Assuming you're in a safe place, as it takes some time before firing)

Hexakill is quite fun, teamfights are intense, and games are more action-packed. Unfortunately, I have yet to play a game with a good teamcomp ;_; I went 20-3-12 or something on Lucian, but lost... a Cho'Gath went like 20-4-23 ;_;

Tokzy

Spectator
Reaction score
I play sometimes, not really interested in solo que this season though. Minecraft (building) has peaked my interest. If you want you can add "Sha".

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
Yeah I play with a group of like 10 people. Everyone plays it at my school; there's a few diamond players. bronze 1 here ;n;

Soccerwiz998

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah I play with a group of like 10 people. Everyone plays it at my school; there's a few diamond players. bronze 1 here ;n;
Lucky. No one from my school plays haha.

:p I would join you ASAP but I'm pretty sure I'll get in trouble if I play another game without doing a bunch more homework.
And yeah i have so much homework to :/. Why i had to get off earlier. So yeah once i finish that at like 7 est i'll be able to play again.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
Assassins can't carry anymore. At least not in this meta. Everyone's a lot less squishier than they were before. Midlaners that can carry are tanky-ish champions like Gragas and Syndra.
Guess that's where I'd disagree with you. Assassins can easily turn the tide of any teamfight. Have you ever seen a Talon that half-knows what he's doing? I'd advise you to spectate one of Zerokzs' game when he's playing Talon/LeBlanc/Kha6/Ahri/Zed/Fizz/Kass (altho kass is banned in every game since he's broken). He's my IRL friend who I've never seen not carry the team. Sure, I or somebody else could end up carrying with him but it's pretty much him.

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Guess that's where I'd disagree with you. Assassins can easily turn the tide of any teamfight. Have you ever seen a Talon that half-knows what he's doing? I'd advise you to spectate one of Zerokzs' game when he's playing Talon/LeBlanc/Kha6/Ahri/Zed/Fizz/Kass (altho kass is banned in every game since he's broken). He's my IRL friend who I've never seen not carry the team. Sure, I or somebody else could end up carrying with him but it's pretty much him.
In most games I'm in once the assassin gets a little fed the enemy immediately starts building mr/armor so I guess it's just the people I play against. Void staffs and last whisper are good but there's not enough magic/armor pen items in the game tbh >.<

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Assassins can't carry anymore. At least not in this meta. Everyone's a lot less squishier than they were before. Midlaners that can carry are tanky-ish champions like Gragas and Syndra.
Not very true. Especially putting Syndra down as tanky-ish. The only mid-laners out of favour are those who do not push well and deal damage. Zed is an example of an assassin that is still viable even against Gragas due to his waveclear. That is why Ziggs and Gragas in in favour, they have amazing waveclear (Syndra has so much potential but lacks waveclear + mobility, which Gragas/Ziggs have).

Armour pen and magic pen does work wonders, and for Zed -> Blackcleaver + Last Whisper will tear through anything up to 300 armour, and if they have that much armour they are probably lacking magic resist.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci