• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

League of Legends?

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Whenever you knocked them airborne, I can ult on it xD
Or practically any stun/knockup.

I killed a Jinx 1v1 at level 2 yesterday c: Lucian's passive makes him a great duelist. (Although her support nearly caught me ;-; and the enemy riven mid came at me)

qwErtyVAsdfghN

Diamond
Reaction score
Or practically any stun/knockup.

I killed a Jinx 1v1 at level 2 yesterday c: Lucian's passive makes him a great duelist. (Although her support nearly caught me ;-; and the enemy riven mid came at me)
It is any knockup within range, which is huge.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I've been playing since Jinx came out, I'm kinda new but level 30, got stuck in bronze 1 with 3 of my provisionals having afks/trolls. I main Top, best champs are Rumble, Vladimir and Wukong. I've been playing a lot of jungle recently, a lot of support junglers like sejuani, amumu and nautilus, but also been having fun carrying with hecarim and vi. Best mid laner is Gragas, Not a strong adc but if I have to in ranked it's jinx. I'm an alright support, mainly go nami for that.
My last game in my match history I went 18/3/8 in a normal game testing out vi a bit more.
I don't consider myself a pro in anyway, I have fun playing the game and I have been admitting when it's my fault for a loss, I don't blame the team for a loss unless they are trolls/afk which happens a lot in OCE with no tribunal set up.
but ur bad?

#1 Yi LCS

Soccerwiz998

Survivor
Reaction score
I still find it crazy that BCM won $100K from league of legends. Pretty crazy. Anyone else see that game?

Radiax

Diamond
Reaction score
I just started recently and I'm too poor to buy any champions.

So I just play whatever that's free... At least once each. And let's just say I suck at LoL for now xD

Soccerwiz998

Survivor
Reaction score
I just started recently and I'm too poor to buy any champions.

So I just play whatever that's free... At least once each. And let's just say I suck at LoL for now xD
lol no worries, you get better with experience. I've haven't played that long but i'm way better than i was a couple months ago.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci