• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

League of Legends?

Soccerwiz998

Survivor
Reaction score
Just curious, does anyone here actually play League of Legends? haha. I have been playing that game lots recently.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Yes, I do. I play in the NA region, if anyone wants to they can add me at "Mooclan :)
Also I have a sibling that plays, but I won't give their Summoner Name without their permission.
I main Heimerdinger (That is to say, I play him the most) and also usually play Nocturne when Jungling/top lane, Alistar for support (I need a new support :/ Giant cow isn't cutting it.) Rammus for a tankier support, Heimedinger Mid, and... that's about it! I'm about halfway to purchasing Lucian for an ADC.

Soccerwiz998

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes, I do. I play in the NA region, if anyone wants to they can add me at "Mooclan :)
Also I have a sibling that plays, but I won't give their Summoner Name without their permission.
I main Heimerdinger (That is to say, I play him the most) and also usually play Nocturne when Jungling/top lane, Alistar for support (I need a new support :/ Giant cow isn't cutting it.) Rammus for a tankier support, Heimedinger Mid, and... that's about it! I'm about halfway to purchasing Lucian for an ADC.
ah nice, i'm not to great as i have lost all my accounts before, new account is like level 16. my summoner name is Soccerwiz998

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
;n; I tried playing with Vaangel, but it kept on saying wrong password with every account and still keeps on saying it after some days ;=;

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
;n; I tried playing with Vaangel, but it kept on saying wrong password with every account and still keeps on saying it after some days ;=;
Are you playing it in the correct region?

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Are you playing it in the correct region?
;n; he plays on the east nordic something and i created an account for that region and i did select that region on the menu.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci