• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

League of Legends?

Soccerwiz998

Survivor
Reaction score
I've been playing since Jinx came out, I'm kinda new but level 30, got stuck in bronze 1 with 3 of my provisionals having afks/trolls. I main Top, best champs are Rumble, Vladimir and Wukong. I've been playing a lot of jungle recently, a lot of support junglers like sejuani, amumu and nautilus, but also been having fun carrying with hecarim and vi. Best mid laner is Gragas, Not a strong adc but if I have to in ranked it's jinx. I'm an alright support, mainly go nami for that.
My last game in my match history I went 18/3/8 in a normal game testing out vi a bit more.
I don't consider myself a pro in anyway, I have fun playing the game and I have been admitting when it's my fault for a loss, I don't blame the team for a loss unless they are trolls/afk which happens a lot in OCE with no tribunal set up.
I've never used Jinx before. Is she worth buying?

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
ADC Being my worst role I'm not the best to ask. But from what I know she is one of the best ADC's right now

She has insane attack speed because of her Q, she has a very helpful slow/vision W skill shot. And a easy to hit snare. Her Ultimate is extremely strong and finishing off people and helping in fights you are not in.

Her passive giving that movespeed sets up very nice multi kill potential.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
The 4 "god tier" ADCs right now are Draven, Jinx, Lucian and Sivir. They're all very worth buying (aside from maybe Draven, he can be difficult if you don't know how to play him correctly. His mechanics are kinda weird to master).

If anyone was looking to get into the ADC role (although if you're looking to carry your games more I'd probably end up going an assassin mid (Kha6 comes to mind)) I'd suggest buying Caitlyn as right now she's probably the safest pick and easiest to pick up. Her insane auto-attack range makes her dominant in range so she can poke down her opponents and potentially zone them out from CS. My only issue with her is that compared to hyper-carry ADCs like Jinx or Vayne, her damage falls off late game in comparison. Luckily it's fairly easy to get fed with Caitlyn.
Lucian is also a really good ADC right now. He's my favorite because of his really high initial burst damage. Personally, I don't like Jinx because she doesn't have an escape like Caitlyn, Ezreal, Lucian, Graves or even Sivir with her ulti, so I refrain from playing her. But that doesn't mean that she's bad -- she's by far the best ADC right now. She just doesn't fit my playstyle. Sivir is also really good, but I also don't really play her often because my high ping prevents me from using her spell shield efficiently. (QQ)

Last edited:

Soccerwiz998

Survivor
Reaction score
While everyone is talking about adc's. I still don't have much IP or anything so i only have 1 unlocked adc which is Miss Fortune. I can do pretty good with her but recently i've been using the free Graves to give him a try and first game on went 16 - 0. I personally haven't tried any of the other champs though.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
While everyone is talking about adc's. I still don't have much IP or anything so i only have 1 unlocked adc which is Miss Fortune. I can do pretty good with her but recently i've been using the free Graves to give him a try and first game on went 16 - 0. I personally haven't tried any of the other champs though.
Just had a graves in my ranked game who carried the mid game and then our nasus who somehow wasn't banned carried the rest after I gave him a triple as amumu and a quadra later on xD

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
(although if you're looking to carry your games more I'd probably end up going an assassin mid (Kha6 comes to mind))
Assassins can't carry anymore. At least not in this meta. Everyone's a lot less squishier than they were before. Midlaners that can carry are tanky-ish champions like Gragas and Syndra.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
The Limited Time Gamemode, Hexakill, has been released!
Basically the same as a regular game, but with 6 players on each team! :eek:

Soccerwiz998

Survivor
Reaction score
The Limited Time Gamemode, Hexakill, has been released!
Basically the same as a regular game, but with 6 players on each team! :eek:
yeah i saw that. I was gonna play a match but it was taking forever to get into a game. have you tried it yet?

Also another thing, I'm coming up on enough ip for a 4800 ip champ. Who should i buy? i'm looking for an adc. I was thinking either Ezreal or Caitlyn.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci