• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kit PVP Arena Contest

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Just the famous players get votes .. the other haven´t a chance -.-
Ah, but that's not true. As a judge, I could care less who it is that submits something. I only look at what is actually submitted, not who submitted it.

SirLe

Survivor
Reaction score
Ah, but that's not true. As a judge, I could care less who it is that submits something. I only look at what is actually submitted, not who submitted it.
I think the most players look on the name. You can see it at the votes..

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
I think the most players look on the name. You can see it at the votes..
Although the votes actually do count, we can tell if people got votes just for who they are or something like that. We check to see if the votes correspond to the quality of the map.

J

Joel/MadDawg

Although the votes actually do count, we can tell if people got votes just for who they are or something like that. We check to see if the votes correspond to the quality of the map.
Hypothetically, would you not let a bad map by a popular person (with a ton of votes) in the top 25 for a good map by someone not as well known?

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Hypothetically, would you not let a bad map by a popular person (with a ton of votes) in the top 25 for a good map by someone not as well known?
If someone who is not know at all (Literally just joins the community today for example with no one knowing who they are) enters the contest with a really good quality map, yes, they would beat someone who might have 500,000 subs who builds a really bad map (at least that's how I'd judge it).

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
If someone who is not know at all (Literally just joins the community today for example with no one knowing who they are) enters the contest with a really good quality map, yes, they would beat someone who might have 500,000 subs who builds a really bad map (at least that's how I'd judge it).
That is why this is better than the PMC contest :p The maps that had the best pictures won, and the ones with the best pictures were the ones with the best texture packs and shaders :p There were better maps than the ones we got from that contest.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Will there be a period after the deadline for maps that were just finished to get votes? It would be a shame if a fantastic map was finished just before the deadline, but didn't get enough votes because it wasn't around long enough.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Will there be a period after the deadline for maps that were just finished to get votes? It would be a shame if a fantastic map was finished just before the deadline, but didn't get enough votes because it wasn't around long enough.
I'm not sure, hopefully c: If not, we'll be able to tell if a map was entered last second and deserves a spot

Reaction score
Sounds like you guys have really got all this sorted so that we can fair and great contest! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci