• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kit PVP Arena Contest

DeformedChild

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey I post my threat .. but I musst make 2 Polls .. but Dave write that we should make one Poll with: “Vote for this Map!”. So I write in the second Poll: "Vote on the first Poll". But some people vote on the second one.. count this votes too ? or can some Mod delete the second poll ? The map -> http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/the-deserted-island.81594/#post-951683
No, you made one poll, but had to create two vote options entitled "yes" and "no".

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
Lol do we even need a "no" option? All the map makers are just going around voting no, its kind of sad.

(Oh you don't do you, you should count the no votes as yes then. ;))

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Lol do we even need a "no" option? All the map makers are just going around voting no, its kind of sad.

(Oh you don't do you, you should count the no votes as yes then. ;))
I actually have seen quite a few people voting no on all of them... While they actually might not like every single one, it seems as though they are actually just doing it to be spiteful...

Reaction score
Won't you get less votes if you were to release your map last minute, as not as many people would have seen it, but it may be a good map?

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Muaha >:3
But as always, please take schooling and real life issues before online ordeals. If you don't have the time to make a map, then it's all good :3
I just wanted to say that xD. People will rush maps because of exams T.T.

SpaghettiSquid

Platinum
Reaction score
I actually have seen quite a few people voting no on all of them... While they actually might not like every single one, it seems as though they are actually just doing it to be spiteful...
1. Can you fix my poll and add the two other "yes" votes from the second Yes option to the first poll?

2. I don't think a ratio will be a good way of determining a map. Maps that are submitted near the end will have the typical "rush" of votes, and make their ratio seem higher. Even though other maps have been around longer and have many more votes.

3. Also, I have seen a number of maps that appear to have buildings either taken directly from a preexisting MCSG map, or a different map not on MCSG. (copy/paste) Will these people get disqualified and how should we go about reporting it? Also, is it "copying" if you directly build the exact same thing from a well known map and change the block types? Because I've seen a lot of that too.

4. I think maps should be decided by the judges in general. Communities that have 100+ people will get loads more votes than a small team with 4 members, even though the smaller teams map might be better. :p I think that the judges should take into account the number of votes in their decision, but decide themselves. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci