• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to stop the hackers.

Do you want it on MCG?

• Total voters

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
First suggestion, great idea! I love this idea and it's good to see that something like it is currently being worked on by staff. Would this not cause some lag though? Spawning and despawning entities every few seconds would take a fair bit of resources.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah and like the bot can be spawned behind the player and if the bot registers many hits more than usual that the guy would be banned. The only problem is is that the bot would need to know whether or not to give the player a 7 day ban or a perm ban. Good Idea! PS. sorry for posting so much I just had a lot to say
You just triple posted. Use the edit button before a mod deletes all but one, please.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
you can edit the aimbot so it only swings right forward js

sach117

Tribute
Reaction score
oh yes this definitely stops the hackers! especially the ones that have speed hacks, are flying around the hub, have antiknock back, are running on water or climbing up the wall. Amazing!

And right now on mcsg the hackers aren't even the problem, they are easy to take down if you got a bow and fns. The problem is the stupid laggy maps meaning its impossible to take the hackers on, mcsg needs to remove these maps and bring back the old simple and high fps maps or just fix its servers.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
oh yes this definitely stops the hackers! especially the ones that have speed hacks, are flying around the hub, have antiknock back, are running on water or climbing up the wall. Amazing!
1. Those are a minority of the hackers, and just because the title is inaccurate doesn't mean that anything is wrong with this.
And right now on mcsg the hackers aren't even the problem
2. Then why are they practically the most complained about, above teams, tryhards, targeters, and flamers?
they are easy to take down if you got a bow and fns
3. Hackers are not easy to take down, otherwise they wouldn't be a problem. The majority of MCSG players don't win most of their fights against normal players.
The problem is the stupid laggy maps meaning its impossible to take the hackers on
4. I only know a few laggy maps, and the frame drop isn't that bad. Your computer is probably the issue. Try playing on other servers and I can easily say that most will be laggier.
mcsg needs to remove these maps and bring back the old simple and high fps maps
5. Most players like the current maps decently.
or just fix its servers
6. Easier said than done. The developer team is constantly working to improve their servers, but they are people with lives as well. They can't fix every little thing before the next Minecraft update comes out, which brings a whole new round of glitches.

Erenjaegar1203

Survivor
Reaction score
1. Those are a minority of the hackers, and just because the title is inaccurate doesn't mean that anything is wrong with this.

2. Then why are they practically the most complained about, above teams, tryhards, targeters, and flamers?

3. Hackers are not easy to take down, otherwise they wouldn't be a problem. The majority of MCSG players don't win most of their fights against normal players.

4. I only know a few laggy maps, and the frame drop isn't that bad. Your computer is probably the issue. Try playing on other servers and I can easily say that most will be laggier.

5. Most players like the current maps decently.

6. Easier said than done. The developer team is constantly working to improve their servers, but they are people with lives as well. They can't fix every little thing before the next Minecraft update comes out, which brings a whole new round of glitches.
Actually they are quite easy to take down (If your smart)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Actually they are quite easy to take down (If your smart)
While it's possible to defeat a player using hacks, it's not at all easy.

What if you're smart... but don't have the supplies necessary to do it? Maybe it's still near the beginning of the game, and you only have ten arrows and no FNS.

Also, you're assuming that the hackers rely solely on their hacks to win. You're forgetting that hackers are usually competitive and also have strategies. Many of them start out playing normally, develop skills and strategies, and then give up and turn to hacks. Some of them are still good without their hack clients.

You think you can shoot them down? They can shoot you down, too!
FNS? They can dodge it and light you on fire, as well!

I've been around for two years, and have fought what is probably hundreds of hackers. I'm also considered one of MCGamer's smartest players (i have bragging rights from the MCGamer Awards :3 I need to use them before they expire) and I still die quite often. Heck, I'm sure even Darkrai and Gravey4rd die to hackers, even though they're considered some of the top PvPers in all of Minecraftia! (Is Minecraftia even a term anymore?)

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Heck, I'm sure even Darkrai and Gravey4rd die to hackers, even though they're considered some of the top PvPers in all of Minecraftia! (Is Minecraftia even a term anymore?)
Agreed. Even though Gravey4rd has taken out no-knockback hackers WITH A SWORD ONLY, he still got pretty worried. Admit it, when you see a hacker you get somewhat worried.

Disingenuous

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't have the knowledge to check if this is possible, but what if the MCGamer developers made the server only allow a certain client. So perhaps to play on the network, you must be running Optifine 1.7.10 for example?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci