• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to stop the hackers.

Do you want it on MCG?

• Total voters

Sheldor

Career
Reaction score
Let's stick to productive comments here guys rather than commenting usless flame or insults.

Reaction score
After further inspection of how this would work, it sounds decent for your first suggestion. But wouldn't players get scared of this? Before, I got so shocked/freaked when someone snuck up on me, I clicked escape, then disconnect... xD Maybe not have it every 20 seconds? Maybe after someone dies? After a minute?

I think having it after someone dies would make it more efficient. It takes time to toggle off hacks, so if they happen to toggle, they wouldn't have enough time to toggle it off. Just another suggestion. c;

Sawk

Diamond
Reaction score
After further inspection of how this would work, it sounds decent for your first suggestion. But wouldn't players get scared of this? Before, I got so shocked/freaked when someone snuck up on me, I clicked escape, then disconnect... xD Maybe not have it every 20 seconds? Maybe after someone dies? After a minute?

I think having it after someone dies would make it more efficient. It takes time to toggle off hacks, so if they happen to toggle, they wouldn't have enough time to toggle it off. Just another suggestion. c;
A normal player won't experiance nothing since the bots of course aren't visible, and also im pretty sure this bots thingy works just when there's a registration of something strange by the corrent ncp. That's why won't be any difference in the gametype c:

Reaction score
A normal player won't experiance nothing since the bots of course aren't visible, and also im pretty sure this bots thingy works just when there's a registration of something strange by the corrent ncp. That's why won't be any difference in the gametype c:
Sounds good. c;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci